Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Senior Slacker
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Freshly built 460 V8 bored 0.30 over and with NOS (NOS never run). The perfect colors too:

[image]http://kansascityvca.com/zachacz/cobra1.jpg[/image]

Local Viper owner wants only $25K for it and it is ready to go. Just an FYI...

· Registered
5,377 Posts
Looking at the perky butt, is it a Factory 5?

$25K sounds like a good deal with a 460 if built right.

Have you posted it on FFCOBRA.COM?

· Registered
5,377 Posts
I stand corrected, Shelly Valley.

Before I bought my first F5, I was very close to buying a Shelly Valley with a Boss 302 in it.

· Senior Slacker
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, this one is the Shell Valley version with a C6 auto in it. Engine was race built with heavy-duty gaskets for the NOS, etc. Built right and looks awesome. Tonneau cover included, and only 4000 miles since it was built in 1996. Notice that he even had the underside of the hood painted.

[image]http://kansascityvca.com/zachacz/cobra3.jpg[/image]

· Registered
5,377 Posts
SRT POWER said:
I've never liked that car. The looks of it anyhow.
You ar ethe first person I have come across that doesn't like the Shelby Cobra. Interesting.

· Registered
5,377 Posts
BAD VPR said:
Don't like the looks of the Cobra but do like the looks of the SRT? Very interesting indeed.
You are the second person I have come across who doesn't like the Cobra /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

· Senior Slacker
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The car sold (need to update the classifieds) in a few days. I wasn't crazy about the auto either, but it was one of those strange race-prepared ratchet shifters. Had the car for a day in my garage to play with before the new owner flew out from Colorado to pick it up. Pretty fun, and fast as hell without the NOS. Amazing the kind of responses you get in that car. It's like the Viper on steroids for 1/3 the price. But it is still a kit car. Fun!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.