Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have too much time on my hands lately, so I put together a web site. It's mostly drag racing oriented. I have pic and video galleries, some info about my cars, guide for people who are just starting to drag race, etc. Check it out. My web site

BTW, I need more Viper videos. I don't want to just TAKE vids off the net, so if you have some cool racing Viper videos, let me know.

Paul

·
Registered
502 Posts
i have a Viper video that i put together from random Viper videos i have gathered over time....its not hosted anywhere...but i may be able to host it and send you a link to it later tonight

·
Registered
24,344 Posts
kool site paul.

in the spring id like to go to one of those private track rentals. keep me in mind.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Paul said:
Just e-mail it to [email protected]

Paul
Im gonna host it later tonight on my site i will send you a link to it from there....Ive been meaning to host it for some time anyways...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Paul -

Very nice site, BUT.....

That was my Viper in the vid that looked SLOW at a [email protected]+ on that run :lol:

I had a heck of a holeshot on you or it would have looked MUCH worse :drive:

Great job on the site,

Howard

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
YELL03 said:
Paul -

Very nice site, BUT.....

That was my Viper in the vid that looked SLOW at a [email protected]+ on that run :lol:

I had a heck of a holeshot on you or it would have looked MUCH worse :drive:

Great job on the site,

Howard

Thanks for the props and I'm sorry, Howard. It wasn't me driving the car on that particular run (it was my tuner), so now you can't hold it against me. :rofl:

My camcorder battery died that day so I only had a handful of videos. Wish I had more becasue it was a pretty good Viper turnout.

I hope to see you at future events, Howard.

Pau

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.