Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
26 bucks aint bad, but the shipping is a little high oh well I have never seen this color combo before. It is shipping from EDMONTON, ALBERTA

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
I hate when these sob's auction's go off at their cost and they build their profit into shipping! :pissed: I realize that they post it...but I just find it a bit unethical. Ebay shipping should be limited to actual cost!

Nice car BTW! :thumb:

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
I do like the color combo. :thumb: I have been thinking about getting one of them.

Here it is for $22.95 + $7.50 shipping. With only $1.50 shipping for each car after the first.

About shipping, the way I look at it is I don't care what the car or shipping costs. As long as the total is acceptable to me. The car could be a dollar with $20 for shipping, but if $21 is ok for the total than I am all right with it. :twocents:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I could justify paying 38 for it before jerome showed me that link becasue I have never seen this color combo before. Wasnt this only a non US release color combo???

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
Sorry Andy...did not know you paid that much for shipping. :doh: As long as you are happy with it that is all the matters

No idea on how rare it is. Maybe Craig would know?

But be sure to check out that link as they have 222 different Vipers listed as of right now. :nod:

This is one reason I went and listed a whole shitload of links to places that sell diecast Vipers.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I've only seen it like once or twice before. I almost bought that one off ebay but teh shipping was too crazy so I bought an autoart saleen mustang for the same $$

1 - 9 of 9 Posts