Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure what's going on guys, just bought my first Viper and was hoping to make some friends not irritate people about splitters. I've never sold any Viper parts in my life, please enlighten me.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hey, I purchased a splitter as well. It's fake carbon fiber Crit. WTF?????

·
Registered
11 Posts
Someone may be using my account to sell stuff, can you please forward me a link to the splitter ad?
I too have been accused of selling junk parts on this forum in the past. I too have never sold a Viper part on this or any other place in my life. I just ignored it and it seems it hasn't happened sense. Good Luck

·
Registered
2010 ACR Voodoo
6 Posts
Hey Crit. What a small world. I gave a low offer on that viper to Mitchell. Would have to put cats on it for Virginia and knew it was a track car. They nixed me and you bought it a few days later. I think it’s a great car for the price. I wound up buying Voodoo #2, WTF. I am 40 minutes from VIR. Have been a LS1 guy in the past. Too funny about the grief you got. I got banned for spam just trying to join this site. Hope to be a long time member, so long LS1.com🙂. I hope we both are happy new viper owners!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm sorry, what fake splitters, I think you might have me confused with somebody else.
Hey, happened to see your post how people are attacking you for something that's totally made up, they did the same thing to me, totally made up lies AND then, the threats, someone is trying to destroy this forum, I feel sorry for you ,I went through hell dealing with these low IQ idiots, sympathize with you....administrators don't seem to care, I'm mostly done with them,
just wanted to know fellow viper owners, I've had 3 of them , I love the car

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey, happened to see your post how people are attacking you for something that's totally made up, they did the same thing to me, totally made up lies AND then, the threats, someone is trying to destroy this forum, I feel sorry for you ,I went through hell dealing with these low IQ idiots, sympathize with you....administrators don't seem to care, I'm mostly done with them,
just wanted to know fellow viper owners, I've had 3 of them , I love the car
Hi Doles! Thanks for the warmer welcome to the forum :)

Hoping to make some other viper friends. I noticed there are a few other viper forums as well as a some Facebook groups. Not sure which are the most active.

I'm enjoying the new toy, getting it prepped for a track day next week.

·
Registered
2010 ACR Voodoo
6 Posts
Hey Crit!
great to hear things are going well. I bet you will do great on your track day! I will be doing my first track day 6/24 (Tarheel & Toe HPDS) at VIR. A little nervous but can’t wait. Have several friends who are veterans at it which helps. I love the way the car drives and clutch/shifting is better than anything I have driven. Will let you know how it goes from a newbie standpoint.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts