Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10,436 Posts
gcvipe said:
I am happy to be apart of the VIPER crew!! :thumb:
Not so fast, Daddy Warbuck...Just because you wrote a check, doesn't mean you are automatically part of the "Viper crew"...First, you should promptly go fuck yourself. Then, you must tell the class precisely what makes you worthy of our little car club in 200 words or less (preferably less)...and please don't bore us with any vette takes that may have not come out in the wash yet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, I see how this works. I can accept the challenge, but I won't tolerate bullshit. It's one thing to tell me to explain myself for entering the VIPER world but it is another to say, "go fuck yourself".

Anyway, I will pacify your immature needs to hear my story. In short, I have always admired the products of Dodge from a little boy. I was raised around hot rods. My father owned three Dusters and two GTX's and every single one of them could run like the wind (of course the GTX would eat everyone).

When graduating from college, I was not in the financial position to own a VIPER, so I had to get as close to it as possible so I purchased a Vette. Presently, I am making enough to get my true "dream car" and bought a VIPER.

So there you go, that's my story and now you can respectfully " GO FUCK YOURSELF".

I look forward to having continuing dialogue

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
It never ceases to amaze me that these guys will log on with their first post and had never lurked before hand. It cracks me up when they get offensive about the fuck off's. I knew what was coming, I even got an actual picture of Bitten flipping me off. Wow dude, read a few strings before posting. It'll save you from throwing a tizzy next time.

Oh, and welcome. Have you checked out the S2000 forum?

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
You and Craig should get along. His family seems to have been big into old Dodge cars.

Do you have any pics of the new Viper. The new body style is really growing on me.

·
Premium Member
10,500 Posts
packetjunkie said:
Welcome aboard, gc.

Ignore the idiots in the group that seem unable to keep their bullshit posts in the bullshit forum.

Guess we should all start sending the newbies a dozen roses with a nice little card? LOTS of the newbies that come to the site NEVER even venture into "Anything Goes". So, with that said, they deserve the newbie welcome HERE!!

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
7,234 Posts
I think the issue is the location of the official VA greeting ( /images/graemlins/up2 ). Proper VA protocol would suggest that it come in the Anything Goes forum as opposed to here. Newbies tend to make their grand entrance over here where life is spozed to be a bit more tolerant.

So we welcome you to ViperAlley, but as far as we're all concerned, you will remain a newbie girlyman until you greet the membership in the Alley /images/graemlins/carrot

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.