Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a graphite 02 GTS last week and love it! Sold a highly modified 02 C5 to get it and have to say I don't regret my decision at all - /images/graemlins/smiles

Started with the basic mods - smooth tubes and shifter this week and ordered a set of HRE's that should be here in about 3 weeks.

I'd like to find a buyer for my OEM wheels in the meantime. Perfect condition - have about 6,000 miles on them. Asking $2,000 shipped to your door in the lower 48 states. I can provide pictures and a condition report from either MTI or RSI here in Houston.

Is that a fair price? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Were you driving down post oak boulevard on tuesday? I saw a graphite GTS with black stripes and paper plates. Was that you?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in the Galeria area - just looking to sell the wheels at this time.

Smokin, that was me. I live and work in that area so if you see me driving by, feel free to chase me down and say hello.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Seems to be a fair price to me. If you see a solid silver GTS running around today, it is me. I was in the Galleria area earlier this morning.

I think we need to schedule one of those "tollway" runs that I have been hearing about.

Chip

1 - 11 of 11 Posts