Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
talked to Jason Heffner today about my car's progress and i was not suprised one bit. my car will be turned over for the first time tomorrow with its new TWIN TURBOS! i have had my car supercharged, drove it for 4 months, and now TT'ed all in 8 months time /images/graemlins/laughing.gif. i am a picky bastard, and man can Jason Heffner really deliever on what he promises! i want to say thank you to Jason for dealing with my daily phone calls, and making me one satisfied customer.

thanks jason!

/images/graemlins/biggrin /images/graemlins/biggrin /images/graemlins/biggrin /images/graemlins/biggrin

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
for the SC or the TT? the TT hasnt been dynoed yet. the turbos are on the car, and it will be started for the first time tomorrow. then, dynoed Saturday or Monday...

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Dayumm dude, that's gonna rock. I can't imagine the power /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to send mine to Heff's for the work, but I need to get my Trans Am squared away first. :doh:

It didn't seem to take that long? How long exactly has it been since the car shipped off and arrived there?

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the car shipped in mid December, got there the 27th of December i believe. and here it is, the 29th of January and my car is basically done. cant beat that!!!

Jerome, Heffner is racing my car at the Florida Nationals. i cant make it b/c of school of course, but, it will be on the track /images/graemlins/drive

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
dayum RedSnake. I did not know your were getting the beast turbocharged. Can't wait to hear how it turns out. Good luck.

ps - sent ya a pm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts