Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
talked to Jason Heffner today about my car's progress and i was not suprised one bit. my car will be turned over for the first time tomorrow with its new TWIN TURBOS! i have had my car supercharged, drove it for 4 months, and now TT'ed all in 8 months time /images/graemlins/laughing.gif. i am a picky bastard, and man can Jason Heffner really deliever on what he promises! i want to say thank you to Jason for dealing with my daily phone calls, and making me one satisfied customer.

thanks jason!

/images/graemlins/biggrin /images/graemlins/biggrin /images/graemlins/biggrin /images/graemlins/biggrin

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to send mine to Heff's for the work, but I need to get my Trans Am squared away first. :doh:

It didn't seem to take that long? How long exactly has it been since the car shipped off and arrived there?

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the car shipped in mid December, got there the 27th of December i believe. and here it is, the 29th of January and my car is basically done. cant beat that!!!

Jerome, Heffner is racing my car at the Florida Nationals. i cant make it b/c of school of course, but, it will be on the track /images/graemlins/drive

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.