Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It looks like the Porsche is in the grass. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wonder how many pounds of down force that rear wing generates..that thing is huge.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
What...no front license plate! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
GREAT PHOTO!!! Thanks Toby.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
TobyT said:
I wonder how many pounds of down force that rear wing generates..that thing is huge. <hr /></blockquote>

Doesn't need any aero effects. Its sheer weight provides the downforce. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
The Viperjudge said:
There is a guy in Houston that has a wing like that. His licence plate says Vip Prz. Viper Prize, maybe he won it. <hr /></blockquote>

This the car your referring to VJ? [image]http://www.tennesspeed.net/gallery/data/509/620myviper2-med.jpg[/image]

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
The Assman said:
Thats Prashant's silver viper. The plates say VIPR PRZ for viper president, since he is the pres of the houston club. Nice car. <hr /></blockquote>

You think that's want it means? Shit I've been tryingto figure that out for over a year now!! Damn!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
That's not a standard front fascia is it?
It looks nice with the airducts underneath the foglights.

Any idea on who makes it and price? I'm seriously interested... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Par,

That's the HMS venom aero front facia, definately a nice piece.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I don't usually favor the HMS Front facia and rear wing - They make the Viper look really goofey. This Viper on the otherhand looks very nice with the HMS aero kit. I LOVE the HMS rear Bumpers, though!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts