Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for sending the pictures of my car from the race. They are excellent! :bowdown: That was above and beyond to just send out professional pics like that to someone you met once. I owe you big at the next race.

Thanks so much again. :thumb:

Chad

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First of all, you know I'm not that savy.

Second of all, they are actual prints that he FedEx'd to my house that I can't post. I was planning to stop by tomorrow so maybe you and/or Justin could lend a hand in sharing the pics. :thumb:

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Just a couple of pics of Chad\'s burnout before the record runs...

You are a damn good photographer but after those DR times, I'd have to say you are shaping up into a hell of a driver too.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Re: Just a couple of pics of Chad\'s burnout before the record runs...

One more:

Thanks for the kind words! I have something special in store for the next race... I hope to better my times significantly and maybe someday hang w/ the big boys.

JD

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Not a problem, we can do that for you .......

Come on down.

Cudaman:flag:

I guess I was a little late ....

I was always amazed at the clarity of Joesph pictures..... Most event photo are of fair quality ...but Joesph pictures you can see into the car and see the eyes of the driver and see what they are looking at.

Nice Job Joesph!!!!

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Not yet. But I'm workin' on it. Someone has to keep Rich in check. And no, I'm not abandoning the DR's yet. My quest is to have the fastest time on those things. that is, of course, until someone like you slaps a set of DR's on just to see what they will do...

JD

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
beautiful pic like that and you forget to turn in your right mirror! geeesh, you may have a fast bucket but you sure need work in posing 101

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
After talking to Paolo, I wondered if my mirror would pop out on the top end. It did. You guys ever have that happen? :rofl:

I didn't even know I was posing for the camera or I would have smiled.

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
THE CHAD said:
After talking to Paolo, I wondered if my mirror would pop out on the top end. It did. You guys ever have that happen? :rofl:

I didn't even know I was posing for the camera or I would have smiled.

I think under that Nomex ...you were.

My mirrors pop out at about 135mph.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.