Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
5,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big thanks to you, John, TJ, Shawn and especially Lanell and Jordan for letting you dedicate so much time to this project. :nod:

You have built the ultimate street car, let alone Viper, 6-speed, IRS and any other limiting factor. It is the best of the best and the new benchmark all other tuners and customers will measure their cars against. :bowdown:

This car went from theory (and a ton of smack, sorry bitches /images/graemlins/laughing.gif ) to quickest and fastest in 5 full passes, with me driving, in swamp air. The DA was 2800 feet and Sunday, well, won't be (again, sorry bitches :rofl: ).

The car is completely streetable and will be getting plenty of miles after Sunday.

I'll do my best to bring Team Heffner a win this Sunday because you guys deserve it and so much more. :thumb:

Anyone who wants to go racing, you would be selling yourself short if you do not at least contact Jason Heffner about your future plans and what he and his Team can do for you.

Thanks again guys.:thumb:

And thank you to everyone who has publicly and privately supported myself and Heffner on our quest. :thumbs2:

· Schadenfreude Connoisseur
10,474 Posts
Well said Chad! When talking with Jason on the phone while your car was being built, his enthusiasm on making the baddest and fastest was completely evident. Jason Heffner is obviously the best Viper tuner out there...bar none

· Banned
2,657 Posts
Chad: PLEASE RUN THE CAR IN THE ULTAMATE STREET CAR SHOOTOUT. The vipers have done well but now, it's time to strike again. Ask Poalo if you want to get into this. I would love to see the vipers enter and win 3 times. It has never been done by any car(that I know of). Also, you should enter the car into next years Super Tuner Shootout. I want to see the Vipers take 1,2 and 3 next year. This year thanks to Hennessy and RSI we took 1st and 3rd. With RSI stepping it up a notch and Heffner we can take the 1,2,3 finnish.

Chad, how well do you think this car would do in a road race? How's the handling, much like a stock viper ACR?

Also I have a humble request....Keep the 6sp.

This is just the start. :cheers:

· Banned Since 2003
16,388 Posts
THE CHAD said:
I know where you can get one, Toby :yes:

Maybe someday.

Right now I will settle for a ride. I may be in Sarasota in February for some R&R (see my thread in sneaky Pete lounge) for the family and I would enjoy meeting you and taking a look at that beast of a Viper. :thumb:

· Registered
1,943 Posts
I was at Jason's the day he was talking you into making this beast. I just can't believe the Hp. It is double what mine is putting out!! I was under the car wondering how he was going to make it all work out, well he did and it is simply amazing.

· Registered
973 Posts
Chances of Making the Super Tuner Shootout are very small. They want current production cars (with the exception of a nostalgia piece every now and again). They even said they turned down a Turbo E36 M3 for the Supercharged E46, because the turbo #46 M3 wasn't quite ready. So Heffner needs to get a SRT to this same level and get that in the STS. But even with the AEM's traction control, how does that thing do on street tires????

· Banned Since 2003
16,388 Posts
Go to "My Alley" Link is located in the upper left.

Then toward the bottom go to "Personal information, email, password, etc." and click "edit"

Toward the bottom click on the little circle next to "URL to your picture (130x130 max pixels, may be smaller) (.gif, .jpg, .png accepted)"

and then copy and paste this in the space....

http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/185chadavatar.jpg

Then press submit at the bottom center.

· Registered
141 Posts
CONGRATS!!!! :cool: :cool:

Heffner will get my car in January ....

· Registered
1,353 Posts
Chad, you are quite welcome. It is I who should be thanking you. You are the one who asked me to build this monster and therefore are the one who made it all possible. When the car first ran the 9.56 @155 most would have instructed me to ship it home. You on the other hand said something to the effect of "somebody might catch us, it needs to be faster, let's tear it down and start over. Well, I wanted to be sure that no one would catch us for a while this time so there you have it. I can not express how pleased I am with the progress of this car, and the fact that you are able to drive it as well as you do makes all of the hours put into this project well worth it. I'm anxiously awaiting Sunday. I fear that within the next four days this 8.88 record will fall, right back into your hands. You're welcome, thank you and I'll see you tomorrow!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.