Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Re: It\'s a sad day when a Prowler beats a Viper

It looks like the Viper owner decided to take a quick nap before going.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts

The guy in the Viper probably didn't want to get hit by the Prowler, the guy barely kept it in his lane, practically rode the line all the way down the track.

Not to mention the Prowler had slicks! Sometimes it sucks being everybodies measuring stick.

Oh well, you have nothing to worry about Jeff.

·
Registered
53 Posts

Thats Mike Krehel's Prowler. He is the owner of the Prowler museum in Texas. He has a few dozen prowlers. I've owned 2 a Mulholland and a Candy Red. I sold my Mulholland edition and bought my 04 viper. Prowler club guys are great.POA Prowleronline.com is awesome site, not unlike Viper club sites. Prowlers are Fun cars to cruise around in. They get more looks then vipers! Only 11000 made so you don't see them often on the road. I put gears in my 02 candy and its fun. Going to see you viper guys at carlisle Pa this weekend. I'll be in Toronto Canada for Prowlin Canada July 25-30 there will be around 60 Kats there. Many Prowler owners own Snakes also! :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb:

·
Registered
11,280 Posts

The prowler guy did run an 11.8 so it's not like the viper was beat by anything near a stock prowler.

·
Registered
190 Posts

That Prowler has a tweaked, professionally built, stroker motor (and slicks). And is currently the quickest Prowler out there so far (with a best 1/4 mile time of 11.65).
So there's no shame for a virtually stock Viper to lose to such a nice, tweaked, car.

I looked at his website, and he has a fantastic collection of cool cars:
http://prowleronline.no-ip.com/scrapbook/newscrapview.php?id=1

·
Premium Member
19,233 Posts

J DAWG said:
my prowler suxs ass.
Is that a good thing? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
12,231 Posts

I wonder why we never see anything about that exceptional Lingenfelter(sp?) V-8 Prowler? That car is AWESOME. had Plymouth stuffed a small block V8 under the hood they would've single handedly saved the entire franchise!

Jay K.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts