Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nick w/ the TNT car was up to his old tricks at the Sealey track the other night. I was told that the local farmers found what they thought were parts from the shuttle until they were told about the nitros bomb at the track, yes another trip to the track went up in a flash, nitros backfire. The crowd loved the show saying that it was normal for that car. :lolcry: /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
Thats funny as hell....good story!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really hope that they bring the trick intake to bowling green next week. Lets see how much they really believe in their product. If the King snake intake is that good it will be on their car. If they have no faith it will be on the shelf. I believe it will be left on the shelf.

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
Intake boom!! :lolcry:

Great story Rohn. See your old ass at Bowling Green!! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wonder if TNT believes in their own product.
We will see if they really believe in their product at bowling green. If they believe in the King Snake intake it will be on the rented Viper, if they do not believe, the intake will be the stock intake w/ some work.
The King Snake has been sold as the tops so we will all see if they are talk or believe in their product.
Selling a product that they use is good, selling a product for big bucks and not believing in what you sell is bad. If the King Snake intake is all that and more it will be ready to run in 7 day's.
Believe in what you sell or buy them back is how I believe.
They might show up with it but will not run it, it does not work does it? /images/graemlins/headbang.gif /images/graemlins/yay.gif :busted:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
David
If true that is funny, I mean the excuse they used.
Off subject but:
My exhaust manufold (another TNT job) hits the frame of the Viper, am I stuck at this point or can if be removed and bent? Everything is so tight I think it is just another TNT half ass job.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts