Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a Red 04 SRT 10 with 300 miles for 71k.

Mike RObbins has been looking for me one and I accidentally found this one about 10 miles from my house. The guy needed a quick sale. SO I jumped on it and made a offer and I can pick the car up today. If it quits raining.

I feel like this is a great deal the car still smells brand new!

Oh my, Now what to do with 3 vipers?????????????

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
someone likes vipers

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
AWESOME! What a great deal...congratulations!!! :thumb:

When's the motor coming out??? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
384 Posts
Congrats on the purchase!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
wow, congrats. if anybody else comes across a deal like this. PM me.

thanks,
chan

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Dr Roof said:
I just purchased a Red 04 SRT 10 with 300 miles
Build more garage space
great move but don't sell any.

rohn

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Congrats David /images/graemlins/smiles....great car at a great price....you gonna go after one of the yellow ones the VCA is putting together?

Clark

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes I will. I love yellow!

but if I win I can trade this one off or sale and not loose the money.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Dr Roof said:

Give one to Genetic Cesspool.

Or, twin turbo this baby and then come on the viperalley and talk about how turbo's kick supercharger ass! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Sounds great, let's see those pics!!! Geez, the way you are going you will soon guarantee yourself several trophies from your V10 races, since half the cars in the series will be owned by you.

·
Registered
216 Posts
:bowdown:................ :rofl: Great I have been wondering when you were gonna buy one so I can drive it. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
195 Posts
Man your making it hard for me to keep telling people when they see a Viper just who's it was! Example

Someone: Jay I saw a Yellow with Black Viper today

Me: Thats Dr Roofs

Someone: Hey Jay I saw a Red Viper yesterday that was louder than an race car with A engine that hissed

Me: Oh thats Dr Roof As well

Someone: I saw a red new srt10 viper today, who's is it?

Jay: Thats Dr Roofs WIFES!!!!!!

Congratulations on the new purchase and hopefully Ill see It around.

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
David, congrats buddy. You beat me to the 3 Viper owner club. I have my eye on an SRT-10 right now. While in Vegas the last two days, I kept walking by the SRT-10 on display over the slot machines -- I like them more and more each day. There are some neat things coming out for the SRT-10 soon!

If you plan on heavily modding the SRT-10, give me a call, as I will be doing the same, no doubt, at some point.

Manny

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
David, ya know.....you can't sell any of them....you need three garage doors, that each open up to reveal a viper.... /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just got back from actually picking the car up.

this car is much nicer to drive. Brakes are incredible! the car is smoother and much nicer.

one thing it does not do is stop traffic and make all heads turn like the GEN 2.

I will post after I drive the car all day tommorrow. but I think i am gonna like this car!

Manny you need one of these.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Hey David....p/m me your VIN and i'll check it out for the cam blot recall if ya want.....ok???....Len

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
That's exciting David - you'll love it. Take that car out on a nice winding country road when the sun is out sometime and experience the handling and brakes. It will be much faster point to point, and just a blast to drive quickly through the mountains.

Guess you'll need a car stacker now /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Dr Roof said:
I just got back from actually picking the car up.

this car is much nicer to drive. Brakes are incredible! the car is smoother and much nicer.

one thing it does not do is stop traffic and make all heads turn like the GEN 2.

I will post after I drive the car all day tommorrow. but I think i am gonna like this car!

Manny you need one of these.
David, Slam that car 2 inches and throw some 19 and 20 inch HRE's on that sucker and the car will look twice as good, right off the bat! I believe one of Moundir's buddy's did that and it is night and day, at least for me.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.