Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
221 - 228 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Vipair may have morphed.. I hear this is his new website- Phobia Street Innovation. I hope this time things work out better for his customers.
That is a pretty shitty rep to lay on someone if it is not true. It sounds like maybe you are just trying to crap on someone you don't like, unless you have some real information.

I have seen a post from the Phobia Street guy on another Viper website and the company was talked about on a 3rd Viper website without any mention or hint of Vipair.

If you have a good source that justifies your screwing with some random guy's business, let us know.

Or is just "girl talk?"

·
Registered
31,583 Posts
Morphing is tearing my 30 day hood delivery apart.

·
Registered
653 Posts
He says he isn't *that* Steve so I removed my post and my apologies to Phobia Street. I did have a source supporting what I originally said, but apparently they were wrong.

·
Registered
7,087 Posts
Let's just say that collectively we have a difference of opinion and leave it at that... well, not just that, now where did i put that f'n wand? Oh, here it is....
I'm somewhat surprised Vertical Scope hasn't reinstated his account yet.

But I like that all these threads were made stickies. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
27,619 Posts
Not that I am being an ass but if I may

Guidelines for Suspensions

Moderators have the ability to suspend a user’s account for violation of our policies. Moderators also reserve the right to suspend you when no rules have been violated.

This has been named "Tucker Ban" status. Created by PJ, it has been used sparingly. As such and under this provision, Steve has been shown the door.

Edit....I am an ass. and suspended.

Reactions: 99RT10&GTS

·
Registered
5 Posts
If anyone here wants to pursue legal action against Steve Prescott, the civil statute of limitations in the province is 2 yrs. So u must either stop complaining about it or do something. Contact me on him for more info if u want.

But either pursue Civil or Criminal charges or stop complaining, because it'll be too late.
Theres no statute of limitations on Criminal Charges in Alberta. The charges will be Indictable (not Summary offence). But the Crown will need victims (i.e. complainants/witnesses), which ppl need to step up and follow up on instead of just generalizing/whining.

The charges will be: Fraud, mail fraud, tax evasion, living off the means of, possibly possession of property obtained thru criminal means, conspiracy to commit fraud

Since he lives in St Albert, the RCMP can be the ones to prosecute (not Edmonton Police)
(780) 458-4300
You could try Criminal charges in Sonoma County (since he also lives in Santa Rosa) but since he's not there atm, it seems pointless.

221 - 228 of 228 Posts