Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Re: Isnt today the day that Chad and Heffener shoot for the 7\'s?

That day was a while back, then there was the Tx. race :dunno: I guess this is round III.

·
Registered
24,059 Posts

he's going again today.

·
Registered
24,059 Posts

nope, just remember seeing him post that he was gonna go.

Real nice weather as of this afternoon. kinda dark this am though.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts

It was. Good weather, good friends and good track.

It did not happen. No excuses.

We'll be back to the track in a couple weeks. I have a new found appreciation for just how quick 7's are but also know we will get there.

Thanks for all the support.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts

GARY JAVO said:
Spoke with Jason yesterday. I think you are doing pretty well when you don't even bother to report really low 8's. Obviously, it takes a little time to get everything just right. We all know it is coming... :cheers:
I think it is coming as well, but please keep us in the loop! what times and and MPH ?????

what about Twin Vipers???

·
Banned Since 2003
17,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

THE CHAD said:
It was. Good weather, good friends and good track.

It did not happen. No excuses.

We'll be back to the track in a couple weeks. I have a new found appreciation for just how quick 7's are but also know we will get there.

Thanks for all the support.

:thumb:

... at least you are trying and putting on a good show for everyone...regardless of the outcome. :thumb:

any pics or video for us Dilberts locked in our offices?

·
Registered
2,169 Posts

THE CHAD said:
Sorry, 8.26 and 8.27 at 176.xx.

FIVE 8.2x's in FIVE full passes!

:thumb:

·
Registered
5,099 Posts

It really is quick. Not meant in a self-righteous way, just that tenths are becoming incredibly difficult to come by. This car is TWICE the animal that laid down the 8.75 and still only 5 tenths quicker so far.

Sevens may take a little while and will be well earned by the TEAM that does it. I think this team will do what it takes to get there. :thumb:

I don't think there will be more than a handful of people that will even want to run down here with a heavy street car, IRS and little tires. You really need to experience it to believe it. I suspect many will find their speed thresholds well before the sevens. I'm just too crazy to stop. :D

·
Registered
587 Posts

All I can say is :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

You'll get your 7 soon, I'm sure of that :cool: :thumb:

THE CHAD said:
Sorry, 8.26 and 8.27 at 176.xx.

FIVE 8.2x's in FIVE full passes!

·
Banned Since 2003
17,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

THE CHAD said:
It really is quick. Not meant in a self-righteous way, just that tenths are becoming incredibly difficult to come by. This car is TWICE the animal that laid down the 8.75 and still only 5 tenths quicker so far.

Sevens may take a little while and will be well earned by the TEAM that does it. I think this team will do what it takes to get there. :thumb:

I don't think there will be more than a handful of people that will even want to run down here with a heavy street car, IRS and little tires. You really need to experience it to believe it. I suspect many will find their speed thresholds well before the sevens. I'm just too crazy to stop. :D

....the fact a "street" car could even obtain low 8's is amazing considering the type of car that run high 7's to low 8's every weekend in the IHRA/NHRA.

and yes...your nuts. :screwy: :D

·
Registered
1,316 Posts

Sounds like it is time to start taking some weight out of that fat pig. When times get tough, the tough get to loosing weight.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.