Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm checking out some wheels on ebay, a seller emails me saying he has 2 sets of new in the box 18" HRE wheels, the 547 I believe. He offered to sell them for $1300 per set, thats including shipping. Guy is located in Valencia, Spain. I'm waiting to hear back about payment options. But this sounds way too go to be true, he could obivously get near double that price if he tryed, why would he sell so cheap.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok gut some more info from him. He does have great feedback on ebay but all the items are under $20. He wants to do the transaction via UPS Moneygram. That kinda scares me, sending untraceable cash to another country is sketchy.

Yeah if I can prove this is legit i'm buying both sets and selling one. Trying to get myself a free set of wheels here.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah my thoughts exactly.. He said with the UPS money gram ups holds the $$$ and only releases it to him when I accept the package and give them the ok. If thats the case it might be ok but i'm going to look into it. For that price I am practically willing to fly over there and pick them up.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah i'm not doing it, the guy would only do the money gram and kept telling me it was confidential and UPS wouldn't tell me anything. Watch out guys, there are some shady mofo's out there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts