Registered
17,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
No Man said:
[image]http://members.aol.com/hance123/skid.jpg[/image]

Looks to me as if two trips will be required to get that lard butt down the quarter mile. Likely to leave one hell of a skid mark too, huh? :rofl:

Like I've said I've got a biggggg weight advantage! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Well more like two trips the buffet !!! Or even three. That is a great post hats off. If you can laugh at yourself, the whole world will laugh with you.

Everyone fears the unknow !! see ypou all at the races !!!!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
yellowstain said:
Well more like two trips the buffet !!! Or even three. That is a great post hats off. If you can laugh at yourself, the whole world will laugh with you.

Everyone fears the unknow !! see ypou all at the races !!!!
Learn how to spell dummy!! "Unknown" ypou??
Lets all laugh :rofl:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Ass face being dyslexic is in away like being intoxicated, in a manner of speaking. I have fought through it my entire live. I would not wish it on a broke dick dog. That and a little attention disorder and it like watching TV, but someone else is changing the channels without notice. The dyslexic part fucks that up even more 'cause I can still make sense of the fragmented part of information and come up with my own story or memory of events. So there.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
You talk to damn fast in person to be dyslexic.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
shitstain, youve always been good to me so in my book UR OK. fuck what these ladies are yappin about. im on your side if we get a rumble goin...:fist:

and i agree with simms LOL. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
shitstain, youve always been good to me so in my book UR OK. fuck what these ladies are yappin about. im on your side if we get a rumble goin...:fist:

and i agree with simms LOL. :thumb:

I love it !! Your ok shitstain ???????? :rofl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.