Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Premium Member
4,903 Posts
Heffner Performance said:
And before anybody asks, yes, we can put it all to the ground. Happy Thanksgiving.
Proof ???

p.s. Didn't dynojet come out with new software to get your dyno up to 1400 hp ?? Looks like you need it.....congrats !! I'm really going to feel bad for Chadwick when I turn on the win light in Fl. :rofl:

· Registered
2,059 Posts
Is that all you got after all this time???

come on dude I expected more than that! I give you a hint, your gonna need alot more!

I bought some new straps for chad and bringing some help to load you up in bradenton!

I will post my dyno sheet just in time for you to walk out the door and think about what you guys are gonna do since your making that long haul to be loaded back up!

Very nice DYNO!!!!! it is gonna be hard to beat! :thumb:

· Registered
3,381 Posts
ROLLMODEL said:
Looks like the hp would have been more than 1200 if the dyno could register more. /images/graemlins/shocked
Rollmodel, By approximating the values on the graph, the RWHP would be 1220 @6100 RPM.(1050RWTQX6100RPM)/5252

The RWTQ would be around 1208 @ 5000 RPM==> (1150 RWHPX5252)/5000. :thumb:

Jason, please run a higher boost level so we can extrapolate the rest!

· Registered
2,059 Posts
These Turbo's are just beginning! can you imagine this time net year????

Now we must learn to get them down the track! You dont want to miss Bradenton!!!! it is gonna be the battle of the big boyz!!!

Paolo

Hows your project coming? you have your work cut out for you!

· Registered
1,229 Posts
What kind of pussy numbers are those?! Cartek squeezed 1016 rwhp out a fucking puny ass Chebby 346 on a conservative tune. Sack up and shoot for at least 1500.

Just fucking with ya. Great numbers and nice curve. For a Viper, anyway. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Paul

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.