Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
I just had one installed at the same spec #s on my 96 RT/10. Just installed the cam only, no headwork. I am very impressed, the car is really strong from mid to upper range, much more than before. I haven't had it on the dyno yet to see what the exact number was, but it was well worth it. For my car it was about all the cam it could stand. At first the car didn't idle and would die at a redlight but after opening the throttle body butterflies and about 200 miles of driving it retaught itself and runs fine/idles fine now. NO check engine lights either. It has a really good lope and good sound to it now also.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I only say no because I am a freak. My current cam has .725 lift and is a solid roller. (but then I also make 650 at the wheels on motor only ((with shity 280CFM heads)) )

So, If I was doing a cam, I certainly would not choose that one. But Seeing that you are in CA, you may want something that can pass emissions. Not sure if that cam would.....

Good luck, and sorry for my one word response before.

Regards,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.