Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Super Squirrel said:

I have wondered the same thing.

If you read the ad carefully, you will see that you will have to provide and install your own metal hose flages as well, even though the one in the picture has these fittings. Not sure how easy that would be to locate these flanges. ???

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Hey Norm:
If you are thinking about a Roe S/C, you might want to ask Sean about it. I know he told me not to get certain things, including an airbox because it would not fit with the S/C.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
SORRY TO YELL BUT DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE! I bought one because I thought it would look pretty good and when you compare it to the Hennessy it LOOKS pretty good. When it showed up I thought wow this is pretty nice. I ended up reselling it back on ebay at a 50.00 loss. It does not fit under the hood number one without modification. It hits on the hood hinges. The guy told me just flip the bolts around and it will fit. Well I wasnt about to go through all that because I hadnt even put the top cover on it yet which made it even bigger. Then the air filter which is provided with it is to small which he does state in the auction but you would still have to modify a bracket to get it to fit. I am going to just end up cutting my airbox and modifying it myself. So in a nutshell these things are piles of SHIT!

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
2 other friends have had the Hennessy one and I must say they are top notch. I installed one of them and it went right in so I figured this one would be a snap as well...You cannot buy the Hennessy airboxes anymore correct?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts