1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
582 Posts
I think that's $1,500 off the new price, which sounds like a pretty fair deal to me. I know of other kits that have sold for similar prices, especially if Sean happens to be out of in-stock kits at the time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can't you buy a new Roe S/C installed by a pro for $7500? If so, I'd rather spend the few bucks more and have it done right, but then again, I'm mechanically inept.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I think it is. He has very few miles on it. Besides its 1000-1500 less than brand new.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I was thinking Sean had gone up to 7,995 for the polished system; if it's still 7,495 I don't know if it will bring quite that much.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
The web site still says $7495 and I have not heard of an increase.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Norm:
That is 1K less than retail. But the only problem is that most of the dealers will install for free should you buy a set from them (labor about $600.00). But call Sean first, because for us Gen 1 guys, he is giving us free upgrade to 50lbs injectors (usually it charged $120) and your choice of 5, 6.5 or 8psi pullies. So unless you like the pulley the seller has now, I would go and get a new one. I think he has the Gen 2 S/Cs in production now. Should be available in mid May. I would spend the extra few hundred and get a new one. /images/graemlins/thumb1

Good luck.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Isn't that backwards King? he's got Gen II"s for days, ut the Gen I's are just coming out, correct? or do I have it backwards? I'm Gen II of course..

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts
vipergts2000 said:
Anyone install Roe SC's out in CA?
It's really not that hard to install. I've healped a friend do his. Ted May at Valaya Racing in San Jose has done several. He was the Viper Tech at Stevens Creek Dodge in San Jose before starting his own shop.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think this is the onloy do it yourself s/c on the market...

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm......Might have to keep that in mind....15k for a heffner is just too much for now....I know you get what you pay for before anyone says it!!!!

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well for me, I want a systme that doesn't void my warranty and my warranty is not voided with the roe (already checked)

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts
Super Squirrel said:
well for me, I want a systme that doesn't void my warranty and my warranty is not voided with the roe (already checked)
Says who? I'll beg to differ. Any blower is going to void your powertrain warranty. Shit, roller rockers void the warranty on your motor. You're kidding yourself if you think you can keep warranty coverage on your motor while pushing 5-8lbs of unnatural aspiration into it.

Now you may know a "friendly" tech at a dealer who will hook you up should something happen, but if a direct Dodge Warranty rep comes and sees that blower on a car having warranty repair for any driveline issue, they won't cover it.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
like I said....I've already checked. I've dotted my i's and crossed my t's. Sounds cheeezy, but looking into the other two major systems, I couldn't get away with it, but his one I can. SO, the there is no "kidding myself" as you stated. Unfortunately, you can beg all you want (to differ that is), but I assure you it is an exercise of futility...

It's not who you know and it's certainly not what you know....It's what you know on who you know. /images/graemlins/yes /images/graemlins/thumb1 /images/graemlins/carrot

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.