Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Re: is this a fair \"buy it now\" price?

6th street is the name.

That is NPR from Viper Days a few weeks ago.

I talked to Clayton, he still has both cars. I thought you were looking for something to put on track and goof off with?

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

chip, I'm looking for a garage queen, something I will drive very seldomly (yeah, right) so I can drive my yellow beast more now. I'm entertaining several options..possibly garage queening my rt and getting a different vehicle to plunk around in...I want to stay out of my viper and I cant seem to do it.

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts

Makaha,
let me know when you're coming over to visit again. though I'm new to the area, I know my way around a bit already. Great town with lots of potential. I'm searching right now for something to get into around here too.

·
Registered
35 Posts

iispms said:
He never keeps them. He did buy that one ebay. They have a black on as well.
We don't really want to sell the black car. We've really grown too attached to it. In fact we're preparing to do some more engine mods to it. But I guess anything is for sale for the right price. Regarding the ACR, it was bought with the intention of using it primarily as a track car, but we decided that we wanted something that was an extensively modified "track only" car. Considering that, we decided we would be better off buying an already prepared car or building one from the ground up (leaning toward the latter), and besides, the ACR is really in too good of condition to thrash around the track.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

what is that price anyway?

·
Registered
1,765 Posts

FYI - he has a 01 or 02 yellow GTS with 500 miles on it. Granted, it does not have a front end at the moment, but the back half looks good!!! It will be a nice car when it is finished!

See Norman, you can have matching cars.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

chip,

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

chip, I'm not worried about the front half, people only see the back anyway....... /images/graemlins/bootyshake.gif /images/graemlins/gr_driving3.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

maybe so....I have cockpit camera mount ready to film all the events...It's going to be a blast.

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts

NO, check my feedback, I am user ILUVMYGTO with a 99% positive rating and I sold over $1,000,000 on Ebay alone under that Ebay account alone and I have approximately 15 Ebay accounts. I almost bought off of that guy's lot before I purchased my 2000 GTS. I do NOT trust him, I would 100% recommend to go to Woodhouse-I bought mine site unseen. If anyone is going to deal with this guy, send me a private message and I can talk to you ONLY if you are coming at me on the square as I do not wish to engage in smutt smack talking at length, but I will just stay I personally do not trust the dealer. Enough said, and my impeccable feedback speaks for itself. :zzz:Gary

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

Bad68GTO, Thanks for the heads up....that's why i post here, someone knows something...Fact of the matter is.....this forum i a great tool for all o us.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.