Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have trying to get in touch with you..... You have a PM. I have been lurking for you, I have not seen you on the board for days..... last time I saw you, you were looking for a lawyer...are you OK.....PM me.

Thanks inadvance..../images/graemlins/biggrin

Cudaman:flag:

·
Registered
582 Posts
He's out of the country Cuda (his country anyway). I think he's supposed to get back toward the end of the week.

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Torquemonster we miss u man. safe trip. /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think he is working on some top secert government project, in his back yard....Shhhhh

Cudaman:flag:

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
RedGTS said:
He's out of the country Cuda (his country anyway). I think he's supposed to get back toward the end of the week.
I was wondering why I didn't hear from him about getting drinks this week yet. Torque, lets get some hopsmackers when you get back.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Hey guys - been away on business. Just flew in. Got to drive a nice SRT10 Ram while in Australia and a Lightning while over there - both very impressive trucks, but the SRT10 Ram is just the best.... if you haven't taken one out yet - go drive one - these babies are the money when it comes to trucks

Got your pm Cudaman - thanks - I've replied.

Mike - I'm around until the 18th then gone. Lets catch up before then - that'd be great

...going to catch a few zzzz's now :sleeping:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Torque, if you get a chance after you wake up, take another look at that e-mail I sent you right before you left. Thanks man.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Hi RedGTS - no worries mate :thumb: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

I'm finishing off a contract all day but will be able to get to it tonight once I get home....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.