Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
im gonna be there no matter what. i planned on racing that weekend and im stickin got it. /images/graemlins/drive

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Race is on for sure guys!

working behind the scenes on it you guys help push it on the boards.

I have a strong work load that requires 100% of my time

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
sounds like a plan then. ITS ON!!!

JDAWG IS YET ANOTHER SOUTHERN BOY WHO IS GONNA GET REAL GOOD AT READING THE V10 MOJO LICENSE REAR PLATE. No offense intended John, you know i like ya brother but racing is racing. i cant allow you to win /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mojo.......I just hate you are gonna have to drive such distances for me to kick your ass :nuts: . Just keep your right foot buried so there is no confusion when my sled drives around yours /images/graemlins/drive

I have even picked out a special shirt to wear for my victory lap..........you will appreciate it. Regardless it will be fun competing with you as usual, just get you ass down here in 1 piece, so I can rip you apart(on the track). /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
John,

I may fly down with my girlfriend to watch it, but I'm not ready to trailer my car...still being worked on.....ummmm...uh, it's getting some "breathing" aids.

hehe

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Norm you have a month to get that snail running. No excuses. Leave the hottie at home and bring the car. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
couple of my Supra buddies (Haynes brothers) told me about the event and I wouldn't mind bringing my car as wsll.

John

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Going to be fun. Can't decide if I should race in this one. I really dont' want to break anything. If you race, chances are you WILL break something... Just don't want to go thru the hassle. But who knows...

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
nah, not true G. the chances are you will NOT break something. as long as you got halfshafts /images/graemlins/toothy. look at it this way. drag racing "cleans the car out" so to speak. it gets rid of any bullshit problems you might in the future end up having on say a major highway or when you and the girl, ahem, excuse me, you and the "wife" are going grocery shopping. dragracing prevents those embarrasing moments by pushing them to happen on the track.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
nah, not true G. the chances are you will NOT break something. as long as you got halfshafts /images/graemlins/toothy. look at it this way. drag racing "cleans the car out" so to speak. it gets rid of any bullshit problems you might in the future end up having on say a major highway or when you and the girl, ahem, excuse me, you and the "wife" are going grocery shopping. dragracing prevents those embarrasing moments by pushing them to happen on the track.

hell, i've been in that car and let me tell you, G aint grocery shoppin for nuthin...maybe a fruit bar in the back next ot his F16 fuel cell. Besides that, the car has absolutely zero room.. /images/graemlins/smiles

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.