Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you live in US or Canada and want really cheap car insurance, go to http://www.investingtutorial.com/Incurance.htm and click on the second banner from the top. They give free instant quote and it is very cheap. My insurance on my Viper was around $500 per 6 months and their quote was $320. It takes 2 minutes to calculate quote. First banner from the top is also insurance company that gives instant quotes but their quotes are higher.

·
Stow-N-Go, Baby!
10,462 Posts
Wow! Such a helpful link, and on your very first post here. It's good to know that you've been lurking in the background for years now, but got this great deal and decided to register and share.

BTW, I think that we should create a new forum for auto detailing products and insurance. What do you think?

Nevermind! Why limit yourself to one forum, Ronnie, when you can post your spam, err, thread, in every forum on the website. Good job! ***.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.