Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is an intank fuel pump any better or worse than an inline fuel pump on high HP applications? What is the advantage or dissadvantage over the other or is it personal preference?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Im a bullshit carsalseman(AKA CARROT)
I am just asking questions so I don't just drop my car off and let someone screw me because I have a Viper and just like to know other peoples opinions, one shop is not better than the other, and you dont have all the answers, maybe when you get older and wiser, but since you are so stupid and young, you just do what they tell you and pay up because you dont know any better, but thats not my problem, some people will never learn, and you will be a slimey salesperson the rest of your life. If you dont like my questions, dont answer them, they are not for you jackass!!!

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
lawnman said:
Is an intank fuel pump any better or worse than an inline fuel pump on high HP applications? What is the advantage or dissadvantage over the other or is it personal preference?
It could depend on how much horsepower you need to support. Intank is quiet and stays cool so it may last longer. Intank can be done for higher hp too, if done correctly.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
lawnman said:
Hey Im a bullshit carsalseman(AKA CARROT)
I am just asking questions so I don't just drop my car off and let someone screw me because I have a Viper and just like to know other peoples opinions, one shop is not better than the other, and you dont have all the answers, maybe when you get older and wiser, but since you are so stupid and young, you just do what they tell you and pay up because you dont know any better, but thats not my problem, some people will never learn, and you will be a slimey salesperson the rest of your life. If you dont like my questions, dont answer them, they are not for you jackass!!!
And this is coming from a guy that mows lawns for a living. Mmmmmk. Let me school you on a few things. First of all, that was quite possibly the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen before, I never told you to just drop your car off and let someone rip you off, but you're screwing yourself by being such a pussy and a tightwad douche bag, you fucking worry yourself to death and ask a million fucking stupid questions that wear everyone out, you have a new one every fucking day, and they could all be answered for you by a competent Viper tuner that knows what he is doing and has done it before, being frugal is a good thing, but it's a bell curve, and you've hauled ass down the back side of it, by the way, I'm the same age as you, I get more pussy than you, it's better looking pussy, I'm smarter than you, I'm much more educated than you, I make more money than you, my car is faster than yours, it will stay that way, when I leave work I don't smell like the mixture of manure and gasoline that has permeated your hair, and to top it all off, I just took the record for the longest run-on sentence away from you! What does you gots for me now, Smarty McGreen Thumb? Your "mower" really doesn't have the sharpest blade in the trailer, does it? You need to step away from the keyboard, put the bong full of grass clippings down, and shut the fuck up with all the stupid questions. And insult slinging should never have been added to your repertoire because you suck at it. A badly lobbed insult is worth about as much as that stinking ass pair of dual purpose, Velcro fastened, tennis shoes that you wear to dinner after you get done trimming my monkey grass. Bank that.

WAR SLIMEY AND CARSALSEMAN SURE SOUND GREAT TOGETHER, BUT THEY AREN'T EVEN FUCKING WORDS, DUMBASS.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Well Carrot does it again, shuts another one down.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know your jealous man, and I'm sorry, I can't be on the computer all day long because I'm doing business!! You have no idea what kind of money I have, I know I make as much money as the top 10% of owners on this website, and it doesnt really matter because I have nothing to prove to you. If someone makes more money than me, great for them, I'm sure they earned it and deserve it like me, but you don't have to be so jealous!! I don't have to go to work like you, because I grew up a long time ago! How many lawncare guys you know have a Viper? The only reason I play your game is because I can't stand assholes like you who think they better than someone else!! People like you will always be where you are at forever because you will never get it!! You act like you are still in highschool, grow up man. Hopefully one day you will change and be a better person and do yourself better, but until then, take care and maybe one day you will be lucky enough to play in my world.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
lawnman said:
I know your jealous man, and I'm sorry, I can't be on the computer all day long because I'm doing business!! You have no idea what kind of money I have, I know I make as much money as the top 10% of owners on this website, and it doesnt really matter because I have nothing to prove to you. If someone makes more money than me, great for them, I'm sure they earned it and deserve it like me, but you don't have to be so jealous!! I don't have to go to work like you, because I grew up a long time ago! How many lawncare guys you know have a Viper? The only reason I play your game is because I can't stand assholes like you who think they better than someone else!! People like you will always be where you are at forever because you will never get it!! You act like you are still in highschool, grow up man. Hopefully one day you will change and be a better person and do yourself better, but until then, take care and maybe one day you will be lucky enough to play in my world.
Whew wee! That response was about as weak as a rat's cock! I love it when people take a complete and udder beating after a lame attempt at being a complete smart ass. You got your ass whipped so badly that all you can come back with is the "I'm Mr. nice guy, and I take the high road" routine. Pretty typical for a dumb fuck like you. I guess I hoped for more. YOU insulted ME and my chosen profession! I'm not at all jealous of your Torro pushing ass, shit bird! I DO make more money than you! I could care less about that, but you need to realize that I out ball you by a large margin before you run your fucking mouth about what I do. Oh, and before you try to come back with some cool misspelled sentence, please remember that I have your SIGNED credit application and your full credit report sitting in my desk. ;) I have the truth on paper. That stings, doesn't it? You're right, sweat ball, I will always be where I am, which is juuuust a class or two above you. :thumb:

WAR SOME FOLKS CALL IT A SLING BLADE

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
lawnman said:
...You have no idea what kind of money I have, I know I make as much money as the top 10% of owners on this website...
Jeremy...this is good news for guys like me. I am currently looking for some venture capital that will enable us to complete an expansion program at one of our plants. Total cost of the expansion is $6.5 million give or take and we seem to be about 22% short of this mark. I figure that with an average landscaping job costing approximately $75-$125...I could probably depend on you to belly up the shortfall....keep in mind we are only talking about 11,000 plus yards completed for you to participate.

Let me know if you want to play...we certainly have an open seat.

Clark

P.S...for all you folks that thinks this belongs in the business forum just don't understand my sense of humor..but if you want to move it there MP...go ahead...I'm just hopin' that Jeremy follows it there....we need the cash.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
samehereasthere said:
Jeremy...this is good news for guys like me. I am currently looking for some venture capital that will enable us to complete an expansion program at one of our plants. Total cost of the expansion is $6.5 million give or take and we seem to be about 22% short of this mark. I figure that with an average landscaping job costing approximately $75-$125...I could probably depend on you to belly up the shortfall....keep in mind we are only talking about 11,000 plus yards completed for you to participate.

Clark

P.S...for all you folks that thinks this belongs in the business forum just don't understand my sense of humor..but if you want to move it there MP...go ahead...I'm just hopin' that Jeremy follows it there....we need the cash.
:atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Chad!!!..you think he'll bite?...if he also does some hedge trimming he could probably cut that number down to 10,900 or so yards. The guy does seem like a player.

You doing good?...hope all is well...and you will always be "our Chad" and not "the Other Chad" :rofl:

Hang in there....Clark

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
BigCarrot said:
And this is coming from a guy that mows lawns for a living. Mmmmmk. Let me school you on a few things. First of all, that was quite possibly the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen before, I never told you to just drop your car off and let someone rip you off, but you're screwing yourself by being such a pussy and a tightwad douche bag, you fucking worry yourself to death and ask a million fucking stupid questions that wear everyone out, you have a new one every fucking day, and they could all be answered for you by a competent Viper tuner that knows what he is doing and has done it before, being frugal is a good thing, but it's a bell curve, and you've hauled ass down the back side of it, by the way, I'm the same age as you, I get more pussy than you, it's better looking pussy, I'm smarter than you, I'm much more educated than you, I make more money than you, my car is faster than yours, it will stay that way, when I leave work I don't smell like the mixture of manure and gasoline that has permeated your hair, and to top it all off, I just took the record for the longest run-on sentence away from you! What does you gots for me now, Smarty McGreen Thumb? Your "mower" really doesn't have the sharpest blade in the trailer, does it? You need to step away from the keyboard, put the bong full of grass clippings down, and shut the fuck up with all the stupid questions. And insult slinging should never have been added to your repertoire because you suck at it. A badly lobbed insult is worth about as much as that stinking ass pair of dual purpose, Velcro fastened, tennis shoes that you wear to dinner after you get done trimming my monkey grass. Bank that.

WAR SLIMEY AND CARSALSEMAN SURE SOUND GREAT TOGETHER, BUT THEY AREN'T EVEN FUCKING WORDS, DUMBASS.
:rofl: :lolcry:

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
samehereasthere said:

Clark

:lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

And this guy is many notches above me on the baller chart. I accept that. And if I didn't, he'd probably just run me over anyway.... kinda like I did you. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
BigCarrot said:
...And this guy is many notches above me on the baller chart. I accept that. And if I didn't, he'd probably just run me over anyway.... kinda like I did you. :thumb:
BC!...yep...quite the baller he is. I've got a business plan put together, with little lawnmowers around the page edges of the financials, all ready for him. I'm pulling out all the stops for this guy.

Wish me luck my friend.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.