Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im new here
i drive a twin turbo 318 74 dodge charger being converted to a daytona

im looking at getting a viper and wanted to know where i could find a year-by year breakdown of what changed

thanx,
chris

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
I hate to direct you there but the morgue has a lot of info on this. viperclub.org

Nice car you got there, post some pics. I am working on a 71 Challenger RT with a 440 4bbl and a 70 Challenger street car which is getting a 528 Indy heads hemi implant and complete suspension and brake upgrade and a 6 speed.

Tommy

·
Registered
322 Posts
Seriously, a lot of people like the 99. I chose the 99 because it has all the interior updates of the new Vipers plus it has the forged pistons of the old Vipers. The only thing it doesn't have is the ABS. That was not important to me. Also, the 00 would be my last choice. No ABS no forged pistons. Some colors are only available on certain years.

So, what do you want? Color, ABS, forged pistons....?

Check out this link to help you decide:

http://ivr.viperclub.org/features.php

Mark

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
definatly looking for blue with white stripes

would like the forged pistons, dont care about interior or ABS

a 96 GTS would be amazing but i think i like something other than a coupe for a change

if im reading this right a 98 RT/10 could be had in this color combo?

any big cons powertrain wise with going RT/10 instead of GTS?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Only Blue and White ANYTHING you're gonna get is 96/97. And...if you manage to find a NICE 97 Blue and White RT/10, dig deep! :) Only 53 of them made. NO B/W RT/10s in 96.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
havent wrecked a car yet and not lookin to start anytime soon......

i'd rather ask with the intention of learning new stuff instead of guessing and geting flamed for providing wrong info

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.