·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
121 Posts
Re: interesting video I found of drag race

The first video was crazy, not sure I want another bike after watching that /images/graemlins/sad

·
Registered
2,300 Posts

RSVIPER said:
The first video was crazy, not sure I want another bike after watching that /images/graemlins/sad
First one had AWESOME music ! I'm going to pick up that CD today :thumb:

Good Stuff Manny !

·
Registered
2,299 Posts

/images/graemlins/laughing.gif
That one guy paid for his stupidity with some skin, not to mention trashing the bike. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif To funny.

·
Registered
121 Posts

The guy who got all pissed off and kicked his helmet was a complete idiot, wrecking the bike was bad enough but why cause more damage to the helmet. Was he riding a Yamaha R1 or R6? I keep seeing alot of wrecked R1s on salvage web sites, replacement parts must be huge, the insurance companies are totaling them out instead of fixing them.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts

ROLLMODEL said:
RSVIPER said:
The guy who got all pissed off and kicked his helmet was a complete idiot, wrecking the bike was bad enough but why cause more damage to the helmet. Was he riding a Yamaha R1 or R6? I keep seeing alot of wrecked R1s on salvage web sites, replacement parts must be huge, the insurance companies are totaling them out instead of fixing them.

I'd be a little pissed too if I just tossed away $9,000 in a few seconds and bruised my own ass to boot. I think he acted accordingly.

He was riding an R1...most of the bikes wrecked in that video were either R1's or Gixxer's. /images/graemlins/sad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts