Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
10,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my first run in with the people that will try and say anything so they can act like they have something in common with you.

I pulled into the parking lot where I work and up walks the guy who carries a big sign up and down the roadside with 50% off advertisement for the store next to ours. I've never seen the guy in anything but the same blue jeans and blue shirt, and he car pools with his buddy to the parking lot (his buddy has an impressive early model celica that should be impounded because of the amount of black smoke it emits).

The guy says "why aren't your driving that car" pointing towards the viper. He seemed a little off, maybe too much hash that morning, because he clearly saw me get out of the car less than 60 seconds ago. He then goes on to tell me he has a nice blue viper, and has had it for years. My friend Jeremy then drives up in his Dakota RT, and I help him out (he's in a wheelchair). The shady guy asks "who is that little guy there?". I tell him my friends name is Jeremy and the guy responds "Jeremy, huh, that's my nickname." Jeremy and I were a bit stunned, we had absolutely no response to his last sentence so we just sat still and tried to slow our breathing, then the guy casually walked off.

I wonder what his name really is.

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
dude, you justy fucking made my head hurt. put down the pipe, im in no mood for this deep shit, LOL

yet another minute lost forever via the alley

· Registered
10,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He's always on the forums, I'm sure he knows about the R/T nats... I'll probably tag along with him in October.

· Registered
5,769 Posts
As Monty Python would say "my brain hurts"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.