Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yes, replace them and yes you can get them at the dealer...I think they are like $15.00 a piece. Order 2 because they only come one side to a package. I never have tried buying them anywhere else, so I don't know if they are any cheaper anywhere else. Hope that helps.
Joe

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
Be careful when you take the old ones off. There are two little plastic nipples that locate the gaskets during installation and you don't really want them falling into the motor. While they would most likely not cause much damage, the potential is there and it would probably make some noise for a little while. Oh, make sure the nipples are in the right holes when you put the manifold back on, if you are not careful you can put them into the bolt holes and than nothing lines up. They are also fairly easy to rip, so don't try to slide the manifold around to line up the bolt holes, set it on in one shot.

:thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.