Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
847.657.0100 TOM BUREK
I think they moved him to the Jeep store,if so call that store and talk with him.We do some of the joint/connection welding for them.
Get it installed and come to the VCA dyno day this Saturday @ Street Stuff.See illinoisvipers.com

·
Registered
84 Posts
Its a little farther away, but you might want to try Bill Sampognaro. His shop is in Park Forest IL.
He did the work on my SRT-10 and I was very happy.

(He is also the Illinois VCA president)
708-481-9560

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
We are located in West Chicago at 27w340 St. Charles Rd., directly behind Fox Valley Lamborghini on North Ave. west of 355.

630-876-1335

Not too far of a cruise to check out the shop :thumb: Some cool projects to see :nod:

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
I'll do 'em with some chewing gum and scotch tape for two-fiddy!

:rofl:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
yike98 said:
Thanks for the help. Looks like im going to have Chris at Fields Dodge install them. They only want $580 for it. SVS wanted $1000.
The $580 is a great price.

We quoted 10-12 $750-900.

Most of the time it takes 10 or less if everything goes together without additional welding cutting fitting time. We have installed systems that required extra time because of things not lining up and we like to fit it as perfect as we can :thumb:

You'll get a good job :nod:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.