Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get some bigger injectors and fuel rails? I've tried Parts Rack, DCperformance and Mike Adams with no success.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Checked Roe as well. No luck.

Do I have to get it from Hennessey??? :doh:

·
Premium Member
19,233 Posts
Check with Jegs or Summit.

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
96 R/T 10 said:
WTF? You thinkSummit is going to sell fuel rails for a VIPER? All the injector bungs milled at the right angle for ALL those vipers out there that have huge fuel needs? RIIIIIIGHT! :rolleyes:

WAR PEPBOYS DOESNT STOCK MOTEC!!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are these things generic items that I can find at Summit???

I'm still stumped /images/graemlins/freak

·
Premium Member
19,233 Posts
Smokin said:
96 R/T 10 said:
WTF? You thinkSummit is going to sell fuel rails for a VIPER? All the injector bungs milled at the right angle for ALL those vipers out there that have huge fuel needs? RIIIIIIGHT! :rolleyes:

WAR PEPBOYS DOESNT STOCK MOTEC!!!
When I talked to one of the guys at Underground racing during the V-10 Nats, I thought they said this is where the got the main fuel rails used on their car. I could be wrong, lets ask them.

·
Premium Member
19,233 Posts
I don't know for sure, I am only going off memory clouded by beer/images/graemlins/laughing.gif, I remember them saying the fuel rails were Ford specific, but again ask them. They built that monster from a stock motor except for the fuel system.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Summit sells universal fuel rail by the foot... you just have to do some machining some tapping and make a couple of brackets and you have fuel rails... I thought mike adams was getting some made up?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think Mike is having some made but they're not ready yet. I guess I'll just have to wait.

·
Registered
573 Posts
why do you need fuel rails and injectors? if you are looking for little more fuel then you could send your factory injetors to rc-engineering. rc can make your injectors flow more fuel.

·
Registered
206 Posts
v8huntr said:
why do you need fuel rails and injectors? if you are looking for little more fuel then you could send your factory injetors to rc-engineering. rc can make your injectors flow more fuel.
Last time I spoke to RC, they told me they could only open up the viper injectors another 15-20 percent.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts