Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am really excited to be joining this forum. I've been on a few for other vehicles but this one is the most ambitious!

Friends call me EJ. I live in Atlanta and work in marketing.
I am currently finishing up my master's in marketing at Johns Hopkins University and have decided to treat myself to a purchase of a Viper in May. (I've been bustin' my butt and life is short!)

My daily is a Forester XT and my fun car is a H/C/I 06 GTO which I've owned for 15 years and love dearly. Big displacement and NA power excite me more than anything and the Viper would/will be the last car I feel I'll ever need for fun. I tend to take a long time to buy things and keep them forever.

I've already been doing a lot of silent reading and I am super excited to learn more and hopefully even meet some of you guys.

馃憢

Registered
Welcome Earl James? Had an EJ buddy back in the day. Smooth guy, died young.

Which gen are you thirsty for anyway?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome Earl James? Had an EJ buddy back in the day. Smooth guy, died young.

Which gen are you thirsty for anyway?
Earl James is a smooth name for sure. Mine is less cool.

I鈥檓 looking for a Gen 3 roadster! Gen 4s are still a little steep. Gen 2 would be my second choice if the price was right and the vehicle was clean.
Nice. Get yourself a reward. What part of Atlanta? gen 3 owner here in Marietta.
Awesome! I鈥檓 watching a red gen 3 up your way!
I鈥檓 in Scottdale just ITP. How often do you drive the car?

Registered
I drove it every day this week. I was just out in the garage playing with the car. I installed Aldan shocks last year, when one of my factory shocks started leaking. I thought the car was sitting too high, so i dropped it 1" yesterday. I had to take it for a long test drive after.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I drove it every day this week. I was just out in the garage playing with the car. I installed Aldan shocks last year, when one of my factory shocks started leaking. I thought the car was sitting too high, so i dropped it 1" yesterday. I had to take it for a long test drive after.
I was looking for more info on your car but couldn鈥檛 find any. What color is it? How long have you had it?

Registered
Welcome! I was too going to wait till spring. But ended up six days later getting a gen 2 a month ago. Up here in snowy areas recreational vehicles tend to be cheaper and go up in value come spring time. Who knows though what next year will bring. 馃

1 - 10 of 10 Posts