Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Roof,

There is absolutly nothing wrong with the car Jeff, "Twinvipers" sold me. I explained this in another post. Here it is,
Moundir told me that you both dynoed my car together and it was around 914RWHP SAE. There were some higher numbers on different pulls but they were not SAE. It is true that the air/fuel was acting up on the Dyno but not on the street. As a precaution it was looked into and corrected by Doug at the track. He fattened the mixture to 10.5. After all, theres nothing wrong with tuning a new project to get optimal results. So It just doesn't make sense to call it the lean machine. There isn't a modified Viper in the world that doesn't need tuning from one time to another. I can assure you that the car runs smooth and is alittle on the fat side as it always was.

I will post the new sheets after the holidays when I return from Miami.

Happy Holidays

I wanted to say that I saw the Videos of your car and that S.O.B. is moving. Its amazing what a set of Gregg Good Heads can do to a blown car. Looks like deep 9's are soon to come. Good luck with it.

Its true, I could of had your Viper, but it didnt work out that way.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.