Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off my best 60 ft time has improved to a 1.40
second I have driven both my cars faster than TwinDiapers
Third My piece of Junk cars look really pretty
Fourth He will never out drive me
5th I win best reaction Time

6th MOST IMPORTANT I drove my car on Street Tires faster and Quicker than Twin Diapers has ever gone!

and one more thing. Got Rubber? you could have had this 9.66 in full street trim instead you have a LEAN MACHINE! Twin Diapers Screwed you! :rofl:
KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWIN DIAPERS RIP :cool:
You have been served, show up and race or Shut up!

P.S.
of the the Blower Tentioners (spelling) Broke, My belt did not. This is not bad considering these pully's are over two years old! Im very happy with my car. I fI could have only stayed in the grove when I ran 120 in th 1/8 with a 6.1? . can you say 9.20-30 we will see soon.

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
:rofl:

why does anyone need twin diapers?

in case of an oil leak?

No doubt about it David - it'd be great to see you run that low 9 your blower car has in it.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hard work deserves congrats.
Now just think if you pay attention to post"REPLY TO HEFFNER"and used Racetested's nitrous setup you'd go way faster for pennies,maybe throw all that TT and S/C stuff out!LOL
Hope to see ya at the next event with Paolo's and a few others up here.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
David
Good post about the diaperboy, now he needs to read it, buy another Honda and leave. His one race he broke twice and that is the only record that he will ever hold until he goes for #3. I've read post like his for the last 3 plus years, over extended bought a one race Viper and once rent was due he sold. Now all of his post will be calling out everyone and anyone but has no Viper to race. All of his "if and when post" will soon turn into the "just wait" post, actually he is funny.

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
twinvipers said:
I am pretty fun , aren't I ?

If you think I take this shit seriously, your mistaken. I love this crap...

At least I get a good laugh from this board.
Wow did the Dr. just make you his bitch or what???

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Dr Roof said:
First off my best 60 ft time has improved to a 1.40
second I have driven both my cars faster than TwinDiapers
Third My piece of Junk cars look really pretty
Fourth He will never out drive me
5th I win best reaction Time

6th MOST IMPORTANT I drove my car on Street Tires faster and Quicker than Twin Diapers has ever gone!

and one more thing. Got Rubber? you could have had this 9.66 in full street trim instead you have a LEAN MACHINE! Twin Diapers Screwed you! :rofl:
KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWIN DIAPERS RIP :cool:
You have been served, show up and race or Shut up!

P.S.
of the the Blower Tentioners (spelling) Broke, My belt did not. This is not bad considering these pully's are over two years old! Im very happy with my car. I fI could have only stayed in the grove when I ran 120 in th 1/8 with a 6.1? . can you say 9.20-30 we will see soon.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
twinvipers said:
I am pretty fun ,
What is Twindiapers asking for, the "I am pretty fun" is a bit much and maybe he needs to take the "I'm pretty fun" to a different site. I do not think that he is funny any longer but weird to the max. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Roof,

There is absolutly nothing wrong with the car Jeff, "Twinvipers" sold me. I explained this in another post. Here it is,
Moundir told me that you both dynoed my car together and it was around 914RWHP SAE. There were some higher numbers on different pulls but they were not SAE. It is true that the air/fuel was acting up on the Dyno but not on the street. As a precaution it was looked into and corrected by Doug at the track. He fattened the mixture to 10.5. After all, theres nothing wrong with tuning a new project to get optimal results. So It just doesn't make sense to call it the lean machine. There isn't a modified Viper in the world that doesn't need tuning from one time to another. I can assure you that the car runs smooth and is alittle on the fat side as it always was.

I will post the new sheets after the holidays when I return from Miami.

Happy Holidays

I wanted to say that I saw the Videos of your car and that S.O.B. is moving. Its amazing what a set of Gregg Good Heads can do to a blown car. Looks like deep 9's are soon to come. Good luck with it.

Its true, I could of had your Viper, but it didnt work out that way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.