Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

· Registered
3,381 Posts
Re: I\'m coming to Bowling Green who wants some????

Dr Roof said:
I am pretty sure that my car makes far more than 850 RWHP. I have put the car on the dyno 2 times at the last events with problems both times. In Texas they pulled 2-3 times and finally got 822. Heat soaked and New Blower Belt. In Florida the Car pulled multiple TImes and finally registered 913 RWHP. again due to the problems on the DYNO (things happen) this number is in dispute.

BUT THE ONE THING WE DO KNOW IS THIS. MY CAR SMOKES YOURS OR ANY OTHER FORCED INDUCTION VIPER ON THE PLANET!!! WATER OR NO WATER THAT IS THE FACT! INCLUDING THE TWIN TURBO'S!

Keep in mind NOS cars are the KING OF THE TRACK (I am going after them)

I also understand the potential of the TWIN TURBO and the POTENTIAL of FUture Blower cars. when I get beat TRUST ME! I will be back on top and it won't take long! no more dyno racing. let's get it on.

I am prepared to get beat, but I am also prepared to make a Powerhouse of a combat!

so regardless of my RWHP (even though I am sure it is impressive) my car runs the number's to back it up.

I also expect to be real close to the 6 speed record in Bowling Green!

Big Thanks to DLM for the Powerful car!

Stay Tuned ladies and Gentlemen DR Roof will be Impressive at Bowling Green!!!
I believe in coming to race day Prepared for all!!!

Paolo
I got the book I have been real busy getting stuff together I will try you this week!
David, since this is a smack talking thread, I will address the body of your post in the order it was received:

1. Don't worry about the dyno #'s at the events your car has laid down some pretty impressive #'s at the track. I have spoken to some people who said your uncorrected # in Florida was 780 RWHP. That would have to be one heck of a correction factor to net 913 corrected.

2. You said, " BUT THE ONE THING WE DO KNOW IS THIS. MY CAR SMOKES YOURS OR ANY OTHER FORCED INDUCTION VIPER ON THE PLANET!!! WATER OR NO WATER THAT IS THE FACT! INCLUDING THE TWIN TURBO'S!" ==> let's take a good look at this one:

Please do not tell me this whole V-10 nationals thing has made you delusional.....

I can think of a few forced induction Vipers(turbo) that you could not smoke in your wet dreams!

The Hennessey twin turbo cars are definitely faster than your car and have turned more 151+ MPH trap speeds than you have at the same events you have attended since your 151 in TX. Going 151 MPH one time without backing it up is incredibly lucky in my eyes as compared to the H-man who has backed it up more than once since then.

I think maybe you should do a slower roll-on with some turbo cars, say 80-150 and you will see the truth about who smokes who.

As far as smoking my car is concerned, you win for the 1/4 mile. You can not compete with my driving skills/car in anything else period.

"WATER OR NO WATER THAT IS THE FACT! INCLUDING THE TWIN TURBO'S!"==> Sorry David, but I have to throw up the B.S. flag on this one...

You have the ultimate DLM special, built motor, super duper blower system, water injection, etc... Right? ==> well how come you only went 144 MPH in the 1/4 in Florida and the Sal P's stock everything (except turbos) turbo car with 750 RWHP @ 12 PSI went 147 MPH? This could be a very important fact you are overlooking.

I say you do a roll on and I will videotape from the passenger seat of the car I think is going to win...

P.S. I will not be sitting with you or Mike.

· Registered
3,381 Posts

Moundir said:
Paolo Castellano said:
Hey Mike, you went the entire weekend not responding to my questions. Now after Doug comes on and gives an explanation, your response is not needed.
Umm sorry but I have a life on the weekends /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif If you can find one post I made on frid or sat on this forum or any other I will gladly apologize to you :nod: Also I believe I answered your questions like 3 or 4 times just scroll up and look /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
Mike, like I said, your limited knowlege responses are no longer needed to answer my questions, Biatch! I will see you in BG and will be on hand to videotape you getting the cunt kicking of your young life on the highway roll-on by maybe more than one turbo car!

You had better get yourself some distilled water and some super duper methanol and maybe some N2O to have a chance! :rofl: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :smooch:

Hopefully you can get your air fuel ratio sorted out at lower RPM's before the big roll-on!

P.S. you are my hero for making all that power when it finally gets to a 10.9:1 air fuel ratio by 5600. Shit, according to Gerald, you should change your plate to: V-10 GOD! :nuts: /images/graemlins/down :kick: :clap:

· Registered
2,059 Posts

Paolo said
You have the ultimate DLM special, built motor, super duper blower system, water injection, etc... Right? ==> well how come you only went 144 MPH in the 1/4 in Florida and the Sal P's stock everything (except turbos) turbo car with 750 RWHP @ 12 PSI went 147 MPH? This could be a very important fact you are overlooking.

Paolo

You need to make more races this is inaccurate thing I have heard you say. My car MPH lowest of the event was a 144 I was trapping by the end of the day 146-147. After Florida In texas at the supra event I was between 147-149 thjis backs it up.

I believe I explained the Dyno PROBLEMS in a previous Post (Please re-read) IF you really believe I am only making 780 RWHP something is bad wrong. You make 868 plus and you trap what??? HP makes Trap speeds right? so they would make your car in the 675-700 RWHP Dang Paolo No wonder you threw your blower away! LOL

THe HMS car trapped 152 without NOS one time. I respect that but all other times it has been with NOS. The HMS car has only been at one V-10 Nationals. He will be in Bowling Green and I am glad you are gonna ride with him because it is gonna be priceless to see your disappointed face when you picked the wrong car. I wil make sure the camera crew gets a close up on the fly by!

IF we want to talk about Combo's we need to discuss the RSI Blower Car with NOS. Jason styles has a Fast car that will beat all of us from a roll.

· Registered
2,059 Posts

Paolo

You are right about another thing. Sal P's car was Impressive. I had the chance to ride in Texas and it was really nice and Fast.

we never had the opportuntiy to run heads up. His car is BAD!!!

You also need to correct your statement. you said the 1/4 mile you would give to me but win we race your supior Driving Skills would beat me? LOL I would think as a Beginner and all that Driving skills is exactly what get's you down the quarter Mile.

Paolo
I just realized you don't want to ride with me or Mike because you don't want to be disappointed in the fact your Blower car will seem slow! LOL

I will will Patiently for your detailed reply.

Call me later and let me know when you are coming to BG we can make plans for dinner.

· Registered
4,697 Posts

LOL!!!!!!!Paolo, step aaawaaaay from the Nitrous tank. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

· Mother Fucker
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·

Paolo Castellano said:
Moundir said:
Paolo Castellano said:
Hey Mike, you went the entire weekend not responding to my questions. Now after Doug comes on and gives an explanation, your response is not needed.
Umm sorry but I have a life on the weekends /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif If you can find one post I made on frid or sat on this forum or any other I will gladly apologize to you :nod: Also I believe I answered your questions like 3 or 4 times just scroll up and look /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
Mike, like I said, your limited knowlege responses are no longer needed to answer my questions, Biatch! I will see you in BG and will be on hand to videotape you getting the cunt kicking of your young life on the highway roll-on by maybe more than one turbo car!

You had better get yourself some distilled water and some super duper methanol and maybe some N2O to have a chance! :rofl: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :smooch:

Hopefully you can get your air fuel ratio sorted out at lower RPM's before the big roll-on!

P.S. you are my hero for making all that power when it finally gets to a 10.9:1 air fuel ratio by 5600. Shit, according to Gerald, you should change your plate to: V-10 GOD! :nuts: /images/graemlins/down :kick: :clap:
Limited knoweledge /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Dude pull your head out of your asshole, and quit eating your own bs /images/graemlins/upyours You are the biggest hypocrite I've ever met. When you ran the Snow Performance methanol kit and spun your blower up to make ungodly hp no one gave a damn as your trap speeds sucked and were embarrassing for a car with 888rwhp :eatpop: Also you claim you are this hot shoe driver that can do this and that, but still confess to sucking /images/graemlins/jackoff when it comes to drag racing which truly look like a :dumbass: especially after the comments you made about drag racing :bonk: See you in BG and make sure you get a good ass shot of my car please :nod:

· Premium Member
1,329 Posts

Holy shit! I just realized I never read the last 20 or so messages from this thread. Somehow it got marked read. This was some GOOD reading! Ha.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.