Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I\'m coming to Bowling Green who wants some????

of me and my slo car on the street that is /images/graemlins/laughing.gif JH, Boggs, other Dlm guys, Blown GTS, Heffner, Paolo, BTR Tom, Tony, anyone, who wants some of this :bonk: I know all you guys are hardcore drag racers and I wont stand a chance my first time out with my car on the strip, so I challenge any of you guys with balls (or stupidity) enough to run me from a roll on street tires that is :devil:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Re: I\'m coming to Bowling Green who wants some????

YOu guys are crazzzzy.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts

I guess with all these new High Horsepower Cars I will be reduced to the camera man! We will have this action as a Bonus Feature coming out on the V-10 Nationals DVD!

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/155huckleberry_05.jpg[/image]

Tighten your blower belt and pour some more of your Long Island ice tea into your water injection because I'm your Huckleberry.........

·
Registered
3,494 Posts

My guess is you will be stuck in the 10.50 to 11.00 class with the other mostly stock Vipers. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts

ill race your ass, beers to the winner

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

John Hennessey said:
Tighten your blower belt and pour some more of your Long Island ice tea into your water injection because I'm your Huckleberry.........
So are you gonna run more than your big mouth this time around or what /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

BlownGTS said:
Mike I will glady blow your doors off and then make you buy drinks all night.....Seeing how you whimped out a few weeks ago bringing your car to Charlotte. J/K Look forward to meeting you. Matt
Sounds like I'm gonna be a drunk ass mofo after spanking you and V10Mojo :idea:Thanx for the free booze :cheers:

·
Registered
791 Posts

lol!!!....looks like a /images/graemlins/tyson between moundir and johns mouth!!!!.. :arcade:

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Utah you are on from a roll, and I guess from the strip too if you really want to embarass me /images/graemlins/surrender /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts

no problem i figure either way im winnin. im sure after two or three shots youre down and nappin then we'll just stack shit on your head for the pics :"D

·
Registered
2,300 Posts

V10 MOJO said:
no problem i figure either way im winnin. im sure after two or three shots youre down and nappin then we'll just stack shit on your head for the pics :"D
Mojo ,I said the same thing when I met Moundir in SA..Big mistake, this Kid can drink with the best of them.

I never told him this..But when we were doing all those Vodka shots at the bar Manny and I were actually drinking water /images/graemlins/laughing.gif and we STILL couldn't bury him. ( We had like 6 Shots each back to back and that was just the first 10 mins at the club)

He's definetly got skills ..The Mother F'r was up at the crack of dawn bouncing off the walls :cheers:

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Mojo becareful it will take alot more than 3 shots to get this 220 pounder down and out/images/graemlins/nono

Yellow you dirty SOB, I will get you next time with the water shots :lolcry: I like that alot, something I would do /images/graemlins/hiFU

·
Registered
4,773 Posts

Moundir, take care of my light work (V10Mojo, aka Rich)

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts

HEY MIKE,

YOU DONT MIND IF WE VIDEO YOU WHEN YOU GET OWNED ON THE HIGHWAY DO YOU?

·
Registered
3,474 Posts

John Hennessey said:
HEY MIKE,

John, I was thinking the same thing! :rofl: I just hope we can have a camera on Mike's face when it happens! Sorry big guy, I just couldn't resist!

Who knows though, maybe a blower + H2O/methanol injection + N20 might be enough to run with the TT's!

·
Registered
2,169 Posts

Paolo Castellano said:
John Hennessey said:
HEY MIKE,

John, I was thinking the same thing! :rofl: I just hope we can have a camera on Mike's face when it happens! Sorry big guy, I just couldn't resist!

Who knows though, maybe a blower + H2O/methanol injection + N20 might be enough to run with the TT's!
Sorry guys but only thing proven so far is my car is the fastest with no Nos! Heffner is close and im sure getting closer and Dont forget Blown GTS and underground! TT are still in the back seat until Proven otherwise!!!

only way to change the FACT that the Blower car is supreme of Forced Induction is beat me!!!!

Mike I will Back anything you might not handle!!!

look out Corvette world the Vipers are invading Bowling Green

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

John Hennessey said:
HEY MIKE,

Abolutely not, I never have any footage of my car's rear /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif See you in BG, by the way my car will be running pump gas since it is a street car and we are running on the street, can your turbo car do that /images/graemlins/dunno

1 - 20 of 88 Posts