Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I\'m bored, somebody talk some shit, please!

The race is fast approaching and there is not nearly enough smack flying around.

In the group's ultimate wisdom, I have been asked to no longer talk shit as I am the number one seed for the race. Brilliant, but whatever.

So please, someone say something about someone else's mama, NOW!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,050 Posts
Re: I\'m bored, somebody talk some shit, please!

WTF?? who asked you to clam up? and worse, youre listening. damn and to think i was STARTING to like you a little, now i see you dont have sack afterall. now i have no choice but to whup you on the track, dont worry, ill get you to miss a shift or redlight or something, i got all kinda low and qeustionable techniques, LOL

seriously though, the smack is dying down because lets face it, everyone knows how its gonna all go down. Im gonna let you have the unlimited class first place but i think im gonna be selfish and take everything else; the 9.90 first place, the RT, the sixty foot and maybe the award for damn good looking driver too LOL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: I\'m bored, somebody talk some shit, please!

See, that's the problem. You started out great, then peetered out and got all "just kidding good buddy" on me. And you're one of the good ones. When did this place get so nice? I guess everyone knows everyone now and even if they don't, they've at least posted with them for some time and gotten to know them.

The worst part, we can't even berate the new guys anymore. WTF! If we can't pick on the new guys and we respect eachother too much to smack eachother around, what the hell do we do?

Anyone? Bueller? Fuck I'm bored.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,169 Posts
Re: I\'m bored, somebody talk some shit, please!

V10 MOJO said:
WTF?? who asked you to clam up? and worse, youre listening. damn and to think i was STARTING to like you a little, now i see you dont have sack afterall. now i have no choice but to whup you on the track, dont worry, ill get you to miss a shift or redlight or something, i got all kinda low and qeustionable techniques, LOL

seriously though, the smack is dying down because lets face it, everyone knows how its gonna all go down. Im gonna let you have the unlimited class first place but i think im gonna be selfish and take everything else; the 9.90 first place, the RT, the sixty foot and maybe the award for damn good looking driver too LOL.
Chad your smack does not bother me! Keep it up Brother it will only hurt harder and longer at the end! :rofl: :rofl:

Im not giving him nothing but a Trailer Loading courtesy of the good Dr :nod:

Number one Seed????????? :sleeping: You got to qualify for that! One pass does not give you the #1 seed!

What a great time it is gonna be the Almighty falls by the wayside.

Now back to my drivng siminar with the guest instructor TwinDiapers, :idea: wait a minute this class sucks! the instructor has not even driven faster or quicker than me, :rofl: The driver police is a scam artist! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,050 Posts
Re: I\'m bored, somebody talk some shit, please!

its saturday, im medicated and im getting ready to do outdoor christmas lights. of course i peetered out!! now, hang around a few hours as the meds start to wear off and the lights start to fuck with me and see if im not ready to chew through steel for ya. and dont mistake kindness for weakness sweetie, i still want to be the direct causal for one of your losses /images/graemlins/toothy

oh, and IF you decide to hang afterwards, I guarantee youll be motherfuckin me for a nice tequila hangover that i will have so politely gave to you, LOL but hey the lap dances will make it all worth it right /images/graemlins/toothy


what do you mean we cant screw with the new guys?? some new alley rule?? new guys always gotta run the gauntlet around here??
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,050 Posts
Re: I\'m bored, somebody talk some shit, please!

Roof; you know i like ya son but you had better consider driving the wifes SRT10 in the stock class, you have been out of seat-time for so long im worried you might not even remember the gearbox shift pattern anymore!

also, ill be bringing a complete detail kit, id be more than happy to let you clean up the V10 MOJO for the winners circle /images/graemlins/toothy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: I\'m bored, somebody talk some shit, please!

Yes, yes, I hear you David. Trailer straps...loading on the trailer....et cetera. Almighty might be pushing it, though. I'm only a racer, same as you, except faster of course :rofl:

Mojo, since you are already medicated and it is only 10 in the am, I guess you deserve a pass. Definitely looking forward to drinking with the group after I abuse the Unltd class.

Serious Q David, do you drive your car in the Pilots class? Sounds a little dangerous to me. I know I'm gonna pass.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: I\'m bored, somebody talk some shit, please!

V10 MOJO said:
Roof; you know i like ya son but you had better consider driving the wifes SRT10 in the stock class, you have been out of seat-time for so long im worried you might not even remember the gearbox shift pattern anymore!

also, ill be bringing a complete detail kit, id be more than happy to let you clean up the V10 MOJO for the winners circle /images/graemlins/toothy
:atu:

Someone's waking up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,169 Posts
Re: I\'m bored, somebody talk some shit, please!

THE CHAD said:
V10 MOJO said:
Roof; you know i like ya son but you had better consider driving the wifes SRT10 in the stock class, you have been out of seat-time for so long im worried you might not even remember the gearbox shift pattern anymore!

also, ill be bringing a complete detail kit, id be more than happy to let you clean up the V10 MOJO for the winners circle /images/graemlins/toothy
:atu:

Someone's waking up.

I already won the Stock class with the stock Viper, I have won the unlimited and placed a couple times, I think it is gonna come back to me just fine :nod:

Let's see, do I skipshift, 3 to 4th????

It is harder going from a high HP car to the stock and winning I think? But then again I am not normal, I started Racing with over 800 RWHP my first time down the track


GOtta go boys Twin diapers is about to start his second session on how to become a slower driver /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: I\'m bored, somebody talk some shit, please!

The mid-forties soccer mom in my racing class ran a 9.4 her first time on a dragstrip. Not sure it matters where you start.

What about my Pilots question?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,169 Posts
Re: I\'m bored, somebody talk some shit, please!

I have never driven the TT is the Pilots dont think I will in Bradenton either
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,474 Posts
Re: I\'m bored, somebody talk some shit, please!

THE CHAD said:
The race is fast approaching and there is not nearly enough smack flying around.

In the group's ultimate wisdom, I have been asked to no longer talk shit as I am the number one seed for the race. Brilliant, but whatever.

So please, someone say something about someone else's mama, NOW!
Hey, you know that when someone breaks the record(s) by as much as you did, that ALREADY WAS the ultimate smack talk. :thumb:


I do not know if anybody has ever seen the In Living Color skit where 4 boys from the hood were on a game show talking shit where there was a partial phrase up on the board and the first one to hit the button got to finish the phrase and get points. They were things like....... your mother is so ugly.....
And there was this one guy who got stumped on a hard question which was:......... your mother is so nice..... The poor shit talking brother did not have a clue how to answer that one, time expired and the buzzer went BEEP and he lost. Anyway,I think we should come up with a list of 5-10 partial statements that are either completely false, or a big stretch of the truth based on the shit that was brought up over the last week or two that people get to finish off.

For example:

1. Chad's 9.07 seems so fucking slow after....

a. 1Tony1 straps a jet engine to the top of his Roe supercharger and dips into the 6's...
b. Jason Heffner gets behind the wheel of his latest creation and shows us all how it's really done...
c. He sees Moundir on his scooter pass him like he is standing still at the 1/8 mile...
d. Norm and Rohn put on skirts for twinvipers and look so scary that the whole crowd beats Chad to the end of the 1/4 running away from them on foot...

2. PC has such a big fucking mouth and delusions of grandeur that.....


3. David Boggs is soooo slow anymore that...



4. Moundir's aluminum scooter is soooo fucking fast that...


Anyway, I would like to propose we come up with a list like this, each question being its own thread and people piling on the (hopefully) good natured shit talking train.....

If I offended anybody by this post I am sorry :bowdown:... and after that you can go fuck yourself! :smooch: :fist:

What do you think boys and girls?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,474 Posts
Re: I\'m bored, somebody talk some shit, please!

THE CHAD said:
....the protagpnist struggle...AND, how does THIS relate to our discussions of the uses of irony......Anyone know the effects?
Anyone? Bueller? Fuck I'm bored.
"Umm, he's sick... my best friend's sister's, boyfriend's, brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid, whos going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night, I guess it's pretty serious...."

" I don't trust this kid any farther than I can throw him." ==>"ED, with your bad knee, you shouldn't throw anybody"

"He's very popular, sportos, motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wasteoids, dweebies, dickheads..... they all adore him.... They think he's a righteous dude..."

I love that fucking movie/ "Ferris, the miles aren't coming off" :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,120 Posts
Re: I\'m bored, somebody talk some shit, please!

John
I bet you another steak dinner that I won't break the 8.93 either. I bet you another that you won't see another 8.93 until sometime in the distant future and then it will be when you're watching Chad's Viper.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: I\'m bored, somebody talk some shit, please!

So you are coming. I wonder what you're bringing?

Not only will I take your dinner bet but we have a Ruth's right here in Sarasota you can take me to. I'm not waiting for you though. I'm doing it Wednesday. There will surely be an encore presentation on Sunday, however.

See you at the track.
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top