Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I\'M BACK!!!!!!!!

I've been trying to take in all the new developments before posting. Left Kauai at 3pm Monday and walked in the door around 1pm today. I guess it is the price you pay. :nod:

First, we found out in Hawaii that my wife Nikki is pregnant with twins!!!! :bowdown: Best news ever.

Normally, I don't check in with the real world while I'm in Hawaii but the PGD's were eating away at me. So I called Jason's wife's cell phone every ten minutes for updates. :rofl: You already know how that went down and I can't be more pleased. Jason went up against the best in the world and did very well. Thank you Jason for continually exceeding my expectations, Lanell for letting him and being such a good sport, Jordan for postponing her birthday party and John and TJ for all their hard work before and during every event. :bowdown: :thumb:

Other developments....this yellowstain character is interesting. Not sure what to think yet other than I bet it doesn't run a nine at the next race. :cool:

I hope this Independent Rear Suspension League takes off as it will certainly elevate everyone's game. :nod:

The Other Chad....too funny. :bowdown:

Bottom line is family and friends are everything in this life. But if you're lucky, there will always be room for racing. :thumb: So let's go. I'll be seing some of you at Atco next week. :nod:

·
Banned Since 2003
17,833 Posts
Re: I\'M BACK!!!!!!!!

:cheers: Glad to have you back and congrats on the twins!!!!!! :cheers:

Note: you think driving that yellow beast is a challenge...just wait until those twins come along. :doh:

Signed,

I know. :lol:

·
Banned Since 2003
17,833 Posts

THE CHAD said:
Thanks guys!

Toby, you have twins? Lots of work?
Yes. A lot of work but worth it.

Our better half's will have lots to talk about in July. She is also a pediatric RN so if your wife needs to bounce any questions off of us/her...let us know. :thumb:

·
Registered
384 Posts

Not to hi-jack your thread, However I'll bet $5K that "YellowStain"'s car runs well into the 9's. I don't know him, but I did get to see his car and study it for approx 30 minutes today. It has all it needs to run well into the 9's.. It is one badass Gen I.

Craig.... Out. ;)

·
Registered
587 Posts

Congrats on the twins! :)

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Think you could pick out the non-family guy on this thread? Craig, you're the only one talking cars. :rofl:

Thanks to everyone. There are a lot more twins out there than I would have expected. Jeff, we can discuss next week and Toby, see you in just a few weeks now.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts

Chad
Welcome back! Missed having you to argue with. :rofl:

Seriously, congrats on the twins! Kids are the greatest. Best of luck to you and your wife. :thumb: I've got 2 "not twins" man your life is gonna change :rofl: :rofl:

Oh yea btw you just got regulated to third position in the house. :rofl: :nod:

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts

Welcome back Chad!

Twins??? Congrats to you and Nikki! :thumbs2: Damn Chad, you're good at more than just racing! :rofl:

My kids are 16 months apart and that is some work, but I couldn't imagine life without my children. Twins will be slightly more work, but I'm sure you'll enjoy every minute of them. Ironically, my wife and I wonder what we used to talk about before the kids because every discussion we have revolves around the kids!

·
Registered
12,247 Posts

Congrats Man! Just wait til they're old enuff to appreciate the Yellow Beast! My little one who's four definitely knows what's what when it comes to colors of Blue an White Vipers! :lol: Twins are a blessing and you have been blessed! Congrats Bro,

Jay K.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.