Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get a bit more seattime in before bradenton since ive completely redone my system and the power in much higher now.

my local track is closed for season.

november 26-28 im planning on loading up the car and doing a roadtrip to find a track to do some T&T. im fine with anything within 8-10 hrs of northeast ohio. for a reference; its seven hours to beechbend ky. its twelve hours to hilton head sc.

kentucky
tennesee
north carolina
georgia (northern portion)

im thinking these states might have something available.

anyone know of any IHRA tracks still open for saturday T&T.

· Premium Member
20,183 Posts
Hey MOJO, MMP (my local track) is open year round. So laid back they let me run down the track with no top, helmut and wearing short sleved shirt. They need to redo their burnout box though /images/graemlins/sad

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what track hammerhead?? PM or email me the name so i can see how far it is. if its doable for a weekend ill drive down and whup on you in your own back yard for a day /images/graemlins/toothy

· Registered
1,229 Posts
Atco, NJ is open year round. What you should really do is rent it for a day or two. Street nights are bullshit and you won't get enough runs. Let me know if you're interested and I'll easily get a bunch of guys together to split the costs. There's no tech on rentals, btw, and the track prep is second to none.

· Landscaping Professional
14,104 Posts
San Antonio Raceway is open. That's where the V-10 Nats were last December.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.