Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

iForged going out of business

5K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  GRCFORCE327 
#1 ·
FYI they are toast.

#4 ·
Well. No, but I was going to their web site to get their phone number to order some valve stems, and every link I tried was down. Eventually got the number through the yellow pages and they said they would have to send me some credit card voucher thing by email to complete the transaction. I was like, that's 2 fucked up things in a row, and then gently asked if they were discontinuing manufacturing. Dude said yes. I then asked if iForged had a larger parent company and he said yes. Although that question and his answer really doesn't mean shit for why they are going out of business.

Anywho, he sent me to a business down the street from them in CA and the dude there said he would sell them to me since iForged sent me there (they are wholesale only). When I mentioned that iForged is going out of business that was news to him.

Summary: valves stems from iForged $5.00, and from their wholesale distributor, $1.91

winner -->> dave6666

#5 ·
Well. No, but I was going to their web site to get their phone number to order some valve stems, and every link I tried was down. Eventually got the number through the yellow pages and they said they would have to send me some credit card voucher thing by email to complete the transaction. I was like, that's 2 fucked up things in a row, and then gently asked if they were discontinuing manufacturing. Dude said yes. I then asked if iForged had a larger parent company and he said yes. Although that question and his answer really doesn't mean shit for why they are going out of business.

Anywho, he sent me to a business down the street from them in CA and the dude there said he would sell them to me since iForged sent me there (they are wholesale only). When I mentioned that iForged is going out of business that was news to him.

Summary: valves stems from iForged $5.00, and from their wholesale distributor, $1.91

winner -->> dave6666
A savings of 3.09 total or per-valve stem. I see you winning the day! I read you like tacos, and I'm sure you can buy more taco with 12$ rather than 3$!

Did you take down some celebratory taco to seal the win?

#13 · (Edited)
During the pandemic, I suffered a huge number of failures, and unfortunately I had to quit my previous job and start looking for a new job. There were many more good vacancies on the internet that suited me, it remains only to pass a job interview. I really hope that I will be able to get a good position, since I do not want to sell my car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.