Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you can\'t beat em - Vipette em

Got the latest Aussie Unique Car Auto Trader - and there's some guy in there with a Viper RT/10 for sale at $68,000AUD - but valued at $80k....

but wait!

It's actually a Vette!!!

That's right, someone fitted Viper body parts over a Vette and customised where necessary to make it all fit. It actually looks pretty close from the one pic - apart from the slightly raised hood bulge that sweeps back.

Probably spent enough to buy a real one... now he can drive a Vette that looks like a Viper...

BUT WHY??? :ugh: /images/graemlins/bawling

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Re: If you can\'t beat em - Vipette em

Where you been Torqy!? There you are! Did you get lost playing Lord of the Rings in your beautiful country?

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

96 R/T 10 said:
Now you come to mention it - it could be the same - the angle of the pic I saw didn't reveal the ugliness of the miss-match like that one does - but the hood bulge is the same.... IT'S HORRIBLE!

Reminds me when one of my daughters crapped in the bath at age 3 - she called out "Mommy there's something in the bath - and I HATE IT - it bothers!!" :lolcry: :lolcry:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Gerald said:
Where you been Torqy!? There you are! Did you get lost playing Lord of the Rings in your beautiful country?
/images/graemlins/laughing.gif

yeah - well it's summer here - so I've been out body surfing and chilling out.. back to work till new years, then taking next week off and going to a lake at a thermal resort with hot pools etc... :cheers:

Howz that eye? /images/graemlins/freak that naughty dog - if it wasn't so big you should have bit it! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts