Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if I am the last place in this shithole, but if you leave, turn off the lights. FUCK NEW JERSEY

·
1,542 Posts
Off to Thailand?

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I thought you were already living in Thailand
you've been talking about moving almost as long as I've been talking about buying a viper! !

I hope you are doing well my friend

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here, was going to leave this week actually, we are buying more land there beside our lot. The wheels are in motion-building the business to sell and selling off thigns when the price is right. Vipers are for sale, my off road Grand Cherokee, boat, big old E350 deisel 4x4 dualley, Jaguars-it all is for sale, thinning the heard and 100% leaving. Jersey sucks ass-the exodus from this state is pathethic-such shitty anti-business policies, high taxes and crappy economy wityh VERY little freedom. I'd love to entertain once we are in Thailand-have an Alley house or the like for you visiting travelers. So Cliffies is we are still here, still planning and executing, but will be here for approximately 2 more years so my wife can get my solcial security when I keel off sicne she needs to be here 5 years to receive it. I'm in great health, but just being smart about leaving. Can't wait to go hands down :)

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
There are other business-friendly alternatives to New Jersey besides Thailand Gary.

:D

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't worry Coupe, the liberalism is coming to your state too-it is all rolling down from the NE USA and Cali, going to take over America and is already 60% there already.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
We just shoot liberals Gary.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts