Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
someone, but hell there isn't anyone left that isn't making quadrupal digit hp numbers and running single digit et's that I can pick on anymore.

This is bullshit. Someone needs to put a stop to all this madness before the little guy like me gets left behind. /images/graemlins/sad Who the hell am I supposed to pick on now. :idea:

hmmmmmm......is there still gonna be a stock class in FL.

WAR ALL YOU POWER HUNGRY 100+ OCTANE RUNNING BITCHES!!!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
LOL damn but this post made me laugh like hell. cmon johnny who you foolin you aint exactly stock you know.

i love the war cry!!

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
My mother drives a Volvo......John I think you can out react her at the lights and if there is a mall at mid track she will stop and shop, so I am sure you can take her out.

Although she does not loosing lightly....she might mace you in face at the awards ceremony.

Cudaman:flag:

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chad, I ain't skerred to embarrass noone and that includes your boy wonder tuner tt car he made you. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Just ask Mr Dell who spanked him a couple of times in Shreveport and no freakin' excuses about your vavletrain and so on. You come to race and leave the excuses at home. You were OWNED mister DLM heavy hitter! /images/graemlins/toothy

So I am gonna make it a point to line up with you 1500 horsepower freaks and feast on your carnage when it takes a dump at the line. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif I am an opputunistic creature and will be ready to benefit from youR misfortunes. IT IS NOT A MATTER OF "IF", BUT "WHEN" AND I WILL BE READY.........BEYOTCH!!!

John

ps - Ward, if the above plan for some reason fails please have the Volvo on standby. Your mom will get beat down......with all due respect and in the nicest way possible. /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lolcry: :lolcry:

·
Premium Member
19,646 Posts
Gosh, with my car, I feel so small. John, guess I'll step down to your class for a race /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mike, don't worry about stepping down. I am gonna jump up a class or two and see what happens. IT WILL BE MY MAIN OBJECTIVE TO KNOCK YOU OUT IN THE FIRST ROUND. sorry, nothing personal, just business. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Premium Member
19,646 Posts
J DAWG said:
Mike, don't worry about stepping down. I am gonna jump up a class or two and see what happens. IT WILL BE MY MAIN OBJECTIVE TO KNOCK YOU OUT IN THE FIRST ROUND. sorry, nothing personal, just business. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
Did you see the point standings?! I'm number one. #1, #1,.......... Sounds good don't it? #1, #1, #1, #1, #1, #1, #1, #1, #1, #1, #1, #1,

/images/graemlins/bigsmile /images/graemlins/bigsmile

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.