1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
TIME NOW FOR A DRAG RACING TRIVIA QUESTIONS.WHO WAS THE FIRST PESON TO PUT A ROE BLOWER ON THEIR VIPER?WHO WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO TAKE OUT THE FIRST PERSON THAT PUT A ROE BLOWER ON THEIR VIPER?ANSWER TO FIRST QUESTION IS THE SHEEK.ANSWER TO SECOND QUESTION IS BIG GUN.MORE TRIVIA QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS TO FOLLOW! :rofl: :dance: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

·
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TX WHOS YOUR DADDY said:
TIME NOW FOR A DRAG RACING TRIVIA QUESTIONS.WHO WAS THE FIRST PESON TO PUT A ROE BLOWER ON THEIR VIPER?WHO WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO TAKE OUT THE FIRST PERSON THAT PUT A ROE BLOWER ON THEIR VIPER?ANSWER TO FIRST QUESTION IS THE SHEEK.ANSWER TO SECOND QUESTION IS BIG GUN.MORE TRIVIA QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS TO FOLLOW! :rofl: :dance: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

I know who was one the first persons to put a Roe S/C on......but I do not know who was the first one.

I know if that guy who was one of the first left his Roe S/C on and with the way his car runs today.....he would be even faster today than it currently runs today.

:lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb::thumb: :thumb::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

....although he would not have the same agenda today.

Norm I do have a question for the mad scientist .... have you been playing with science and been gene splicing????? Involved with double mint jucey fruit commercials????

Because when I was in Texas for the Supra/Viper race I could have sworn I saw your clone experiment....... Have you been altering science? :help: :grim: :help:

Cudaman:flag:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Cudaman said:

What is the story behind the red shoes in the trailer?

The shoes belong to SW and for many years beginning with the great great grandfather SW they would always bring a pair of red shoes to the races. If they won in any class they would bring the shoes to a volcano and toss them into the creator making an offer to the God of speed.
To date it is said that SW has tossed in over 100 pair :bowdown:

if you look real close you can see the handle to Norms gun as he was about to come down hard on SW but thought that he best keep the real fight on the track.

·
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rohn ......it looked like some serious words were said.....good thing you were there to keep the peace.

I had heard that SW's father was a racer that nearly impossible to beat....... I have a very good ratio of wins to loses against Norm/Big Gun..... But SW certainly has God Speed against me and a way with the reaction tree too.

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
Cudaman said:
Rohn ......it looked like some serious words were said.....good thing you were there to keep the peace.

I had heard that SW's father was a racer that nearly impossible to beat....... I have a very good ratio of wins to loses against Norm/Big Gun.....WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT A VERY GOOD RATIO OF WINS{PLURAL}COME OFF IT WARDO U MUST BE DRINKING A BIT TOO MUCH TONIGHT AND DREAMING UP IMAGINARY THINGS IN YOUR MIND AGAIN.HERES THE OFFICIAL RECORD GOOD BUDDY... WARDO 1 THATS ONE WIN ON A WING AND A PRAYER DUE TO A FAULTY 3 GEAR IN THE RED CAR.HERES YOUR NUMBER 9.71 HERES OURS 9.70.OKAY NOW WHICH NUMBER IS LESS?WHICH NUMBER IS GREATER?WHICH VIPER IS FASTER?WE ALL KNOW U ARE A COLLEGE BOY SO U SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIGURE IT OUT IN YOUR HEAD...............ON SECOND THOUGHT U MIGHT WANT TO USE YOUR FINGERS TO COUNT DUE TO YOUR APPARENT MOMENTARY DISTORTION OF REALITY AND PERCEPTION.ENJOY YOURSELF WARDO THE DEMISE OF THE MUTIPLE POWER ADDER KINGS IS EMINENT AND NEAR!THE LOST BOYS LOSER CLUB IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER FOR U THE SHEEK IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS TO JOIN HIM................TICK TOCK TICK TOCK WARDO IS RUNNING OUT OF TIME ON THE CLOCK! :rofl: :dance: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

·
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Norm..... TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND BACK UP FROM THE KEY BOARD......

I knew this would get a rise out of you.......but I do want you around for a long time..... we are to going to need to age and refine this riveraly..... just like a fine wine. I won't want anything to happen to you......because it will not be any fun racing myself or imaginary racers.

So hopefully since midnight you have gotten some sleep and your rage with me has gone from a 10, back down to a 1 on the Cuda rage scale....

or we will have to call you: TEXAS WHO'S YOUR RAGE FOR.

REMEMBER IT IS ALL IN FUN.....

ARE YOU OK?

:smiles:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
WARDO ARE U OKAY BUDDY???????????? ARE U STILL DRINKING?????????????? ITS SUNDAY...............GIVE IT A REST. I REALLY DONT SEE WHERE U PERCIEVE THAT ANYONE IS IN A RAGE??????????????DO U ALSO PRECIEVE THAT ALIENS HAVE LANDED SOMEWHERE NEAR BRADENTON AND ARE COMING TO ABDUCT YOU AND YOUR VIPER?...........WE WANT U AROUND FOR A LONG TIME SO PLZ SOBER UP AND COME BACK TO REALITY.TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK WARDO IS RUNNING OUT OF TIME ON THE CLOCK :rofl: :dance: :screwy:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Cudaman said:
Re: FIRST 9 SECOND ALL MOTOR PASS

ON SECOND LOOK IS SW'S FIST CLINCHED AND IS NORM IN THE FAMOUS KUNG POW STANCE?
MAYBE THIS WAS JUST SECONDS FROM A DONNYBROOK VIPER STYLE

You can see Norm's keen eye looking straight into SW's waiting for the slightest flinch.
Did Norm say "I'll be your huckleberry" is that what started this?

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
AHHHH GOOD MORNING BARON !HOW IS EVERYTHING GOING IN YOUR CASTLE TODAY?ARE YOUR SERBS WORKING TODAY OR DID U GIVE THEM A REST?THERE IS ONLY ONE PLUMBING KING IN HOUSTON AND WE ALL KNOW ITS THE BARON VON OTTO KITTEL.THE BARONS PLUMBING CREED.............."ILL CHARGE U FOR THE NEW PLUMBING AND WHEN IT GETS OLD AND BREAKS ILL CHARGE U AGAIN!"GOTTA LOVE IT! :rofl: :dance: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:pS YOUR HOT DOG ORDER IS READY FOR PICK UP AT THE SECOND DRIVE UP WINDOW.WE DID PUT SOME SECRET SPECIAL SAUCE ON THE DOGS JUST FOR U!THANX FOR YOUR BIZ!

·
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jkracer the other Muppet said:
ON SECOND LOOK IS SW'S FIST CLINCHED AND IS NORM IN THE FAMOUS KUNG POW STANCE?
MAYBE THIS WAS JUST SECONDS FROM A DONNYBROOK VIPER STYLE

You can see Norm's keen eye looking straight into SW's waiting for the slightest flinch.
Did Norm say "I'll be your huckleberry" is that what started this?

It does look like SW is ready to punch Norm...... and I do see that Rohn has got Norm's back covered.

·
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Earth to Norm...... It looked like a rage to me .....now the aliens are attacking ....

and there is a big clock ticking.........

Did Norm fly over the cuckoos nest?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Cudaman said:
...... and I do see that Rohn has got Norm's back covered.

Very good Ward except for the fact that no one needs to get Norm's back. I would cover for Norm if ever needed but Norm has had many years of practice and turns into SUPERFLY at the drop of the hat.
mild mannered but ready to jump when and if. :thumb: Norm has the 360 ability that no one expects him to have.

Norm
what happened I ordered super size and that girl at the second window, she rocks.

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
Cudaman said:
Earth to Norm...... It looked like a rage to me .....now the aliens are attacking ....

and there is a big clock ticking.........WARDO,JUST AS I THOUGHT U ARE HULUCINATING ONCE AGAIN...............I BET U HEAR JIMI HENDRICKS SINGING "PURPLE HAZE ALL IN MY BRAIN CRAZY THINGS THEY DONT MEAN THE SAME"DONT WORRY ITS GONNA BE OKAY ONCE WE GET U INTO REHAB.HELP IS ON THE WAY!THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR............ :rofl: :dance:

·
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Norm .....now you are going to sing to me " THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR".....

I am out it the cow pastures in Florida and they have all these nice mushrooms.......but they are going in the cow poop......I guess that make them grow well, with the fertilizer.

What did you say....."WARDO,JUST AS I THOUGHT U ARE HALLUCINATING ONCE AGAIN"

oh my God.... there is that big clock again ....and it is starting to go tick, tock...only if I could find my Viper I could make a quick get away...

Here comes Norm the Sherrif....he is running after me with hand chuffs.... what is he wanting to do?????

I need to find more mushrooms ....... maybe Norm and the clock will go away....

Oh wait I am seeing double again there is 2 Big Guns ....Scott 1 and Scott 2

Good thing I still can out run Norm with my Viper......ooooh poop ....maybe they will get SW and then they will catch me.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
THE CHAD said:
Man, this thread gave me a headache! Did anyone actually say anything or am I just 10 drinks short of speaking the language? :rofl:
shouldya, wouldya if you couldya maybe actually you are already speaking the language time tested by both Norm and Wardo. :thumb: again nothing said. :rofl:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
THE CHAD said:
Man, this thread gave me a headache! Did anyone actually say anything or am I just 10 drinks short of speaking the language? :rofl:
CHAD NOT TO WORRY BIG GUY.....................YOU ARE ON THE TAKE DOWN LIST FOR NEXT YEAR ONCE WE WRAP UP OUR FINAL CHAPTER IN THE MOTOR ONLY PROGRAM THIS YEAR.THEN U WILL LEARN THE LANGUAGE AND HOW TO SPEAK IT.AS AN ADDED BENEFIT YOU WILL HAVE A REAL MIGRAINE HEADACHE. :rofl: :dance: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.