Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM SICK OF THIS SHIT. i need the bezels that surround the door handle and power lock button on a 99 viper. its the triangular shaped plastic piece.

only place ive found that has em was some "alleged" viper parts guru who tried to make me bend over so his little prick could punk me. the piece of shit wanted 150 bucks EACH!

CMON GUYS SOMEONE GIMME A HAND HERE. i need to complete this damn CF interior

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
You mean like this? If so, I have this one and this one only. And I will make you a deal, today only special, the price that will knock the pants off of that "alleged" guru, for only zero dollars and zero cents.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
close but no cigar, that is a 98 i think, it has a rectangular insert bezel correct? the 99 and up are just one piece triangular. thnx though for the offer

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DATS IT!!!!!! how much you want, I want them!

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
David Weaver said:
You mean like this? If so, I have this one and this one only. And I will make you a deal, today only special, the price that will knock the pants off of that "alleged" guru, for only zero dollars and zero cents.
Holy shit, that might be what I need! I have a cracked piece on the left side?!

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
slaughterj said:
David Weaver said:
Well, do ya or do ya not need it? It is yours if you want it. I have been doing some spring cleaning here. PM me with info and I will get it on the way.

DW

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Cool, I'll compare the pic with my car at lunch in a couple hours to see - no need to do it if it won't work! Thanks a lot regardless!

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
David Weaver said:
slaughterj said:
David Weaver said:
Well, do ya or do ya not need it? It is yours if you want it. I have been doing some spring cleaning here. PM me with info and I will get it on the way.

DW
Looks like it works for me! I'm PMing you now! Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts