Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my check from viperalley. Thank you viperalley for making my trip a little cheaper and a lot more fun.

Now if Dr Roof makes an official post about the results of the event I can get my set of rear tires.

Thanks again for sponsering this event.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Utah - seen the pics/vid, you have a great looking car /images/graemlins/thumb1

jerome - just gave that 5 i still owed ya /images/graemlins/yes

Happy x-mas

frank

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Congrats again Todd!! You really cleaned up on this trip!!!

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
I think its awesome that our little band of guys and gals gave a $1000.00 prize to the Viper Nationals. :thumb:

The VCA which accepts tens of thousands of dollars in "membership dues" gave NOTHING!!!!! /images/graemlins/cursin

·
Enlightened
28,417 Posts
At utah's request, two checks were sent out... look for more ViperAlley sponsorships next year!

ViperAlley isn't just about it's members - its about our community.

·
Registered
161 Posts
The VCA donated $500 on behalf of the Central Texas Viper Club, and I believe they did the same for the Houston Club. I'm not sure about the North Texas Club.

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
opnwide said:
The VCA donated $500 on behalf of the Central Texas Viper Club, and I believe they did the same for the Houston Club. I'm not sure about the North Texas Club.

National's donated this money??? Or the local Regions donated it???

·
Registered
161 Posts
Nationals donated it. I have the check right in front of me. The central Texas club also subsidized its members to race, which is why we cleaned up in the street class. As a club, we now have a new president and we hope to get more into racing in the future. Our members do seem to have a new-found passion for bolt-ons! I'm hoping this is a new trend and that we'll have a club comparable to the Houston club in the near future. Houston, you guys ROCK when it comes to racing, and laying down smack!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts