Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody! I just got the email confirming my acceptance to compete in the Hot Rod Magazine Pump Gas Drags!

I will be running the Heffner Twin Turbo setup tuned with the AEM for the competition on April 30 to May 01, 2004.

I will be driving my car to Memphis, Tn with the slicks and skinnies inside the car.

Should be cool.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
congrats paolo. whup ass

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Congratulations Paolo! :thumb: Give 'em hell, and make us Viper owners proud!!! :thumb: Best of luck on the trip & the competition. Please keep us posted on your results, as well as any cop chases you incur along the way!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Screw the vids of the competition.....I wanna see him get those slicks and skinnyies in that caged car!!!! LOL! Are you employing a roof rack for this outing? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ROLLMODEL said:
Screw the vids of the competition.....I wanna see him get those slicks and skinnyies in that caged car!!!! LOL! Are you employing a roof rack for this outing? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
Rollmodel, I have already put the slicks and skinnies in the car and driven to Md and back. I did not need a roof rack! I will post more later tonight. Paolo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts