Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
video and picture documenter in Bradenton....soooooo...

I will be bringing a plethora of my digital toys, making films, pictures, and cutting up video that I will be happy to give out, distribute or post.....so SMILE (what an appropriate thing for a dentist to say) when I'm cutting video/pictures of you or your car, etc. because it's all for a higher purpose :thumb:

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
picture boy, WTF??!!

you better be racing that sled as well, herbie /images/graemlins/toothy

· Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not bringing the car this time....It's been in the shop getting a transmission and suspension from an old fiero. but I'm gonna cut a sweet video.

· Registered
3,847 Posts
Super Squirrel said:

I will be bringing a plethora of my digital toys, making films, pictures, and cutting up video that I will be happy to give out, distribute or post.....so SMILE (what an appropriate thing for a dentist to say) when I'm cutting video/pictures of you or your car, etc. because it's all for a higher purpose :thumb:
I'm glad someone will be filming. Most likely I am missing the event. /images/graemlins/sad
PLEASE post as much video and you can. :thumb:

· Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Simms said:
Super Squirrel said:

I'm glad someone will be filming. Most likely I am missing the event. /images/graemlins/sad
PLEASE post as much video and you can. :thumb:

I'm on it..... :thumb:

· Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2FAST4U said:
I'll have my camera as well so we should get all of the good stuff.
Gary,

You running your car as well??? How's that "secret project" coming?

· Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SGC ZR1 said:
I've had ls-1 camaros, c-5s vettes, Z06 vette, and stroker ZR-1, now a 97 stock Viper. The viper is Da MACHINE!!!.. no questions!!!
Is this on the right thread? I'm confused... /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

· Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
alright, the story is this...Its gonna take a week to compile it and I will be happy to produce it, but...I'll need someone to host it. I'll make a few videos I'm sure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.