Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
If you don't meet the criteria for a troll, I do not know who would. Nearly every post, not all but most, are you bitching about RSI. I don't have a dog in the hunt, so I'll take my own advice and STFU about it as well but get off the guy's nuts.

Proof is in the high percentage of your posts targeting RSI and I'd say out of your total of 38 posts that you are batting about .600 (maybe higher) on them as your target but if we excuse your first 10 comments then you are batting over .900. Quick YER bitching > http://www.viperalley.com/forum/search.php?searchid=5522634&pp=25
There are several more on both sides that fit this profile.

·
Banned
11,943 Posts
There are several more on both sides that fit this profile.
I posted this up in one of the other RSI threads:

"I'd be careful posting in this thread folks.

The OP and his friends may feel the need to lawyer up soon because several meet all the wickets for a defamation of character lawsuit."

Defamation suits are a bitch and unfortunately it does not take much for a client, like RSI, to claim they, or their business, were damaged.

·
Super Duper Member
3,119 Posts
I posted this up in one of the other RSI threads:

"I'd be careful posting in this thread folks.

The OP and his friends may feel the need to lawyer up soon because several meet all the wickets for a defamation of character lawsuit."

Defamation suits are a bitch and unfortunately it does not take much for a client, like RSI, to claim they, or their business, were damaged.
That's why we have screen names to protect us from stuff like that

·
Banned
11,943 Posts
That's why we have screen names to protect us from stuff like that
Not when Viper Alley is named in the case.

From your user name, email, and other details (IP address), etc. there is a lot of information that can be data mined with ease.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts